ANACRUSIS St. Louis Reunion show - ALL Lineups

Schreibt euch die Finger wund über das große Thema "Metal" - über neue Platten, neue Bands, Konzerte etc.

Moderator: Loomis

ANACRUSIS St. Louis Reunion show - ALL Lineups

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 8. Juli 2019, 22:52

Bild
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Re: ANACRUSIS St. Louis Reunion show - ALL Lineups

Beitragvon Acrylator » 9. Juli 2019, 14:46

:oh2:

Is there a chance that you will also tour in Germany and continue to create new music?

Anyway, good news that the albums will be rereleased! I've been searching for the last one for a decent price for many years...
Acrylator
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 9. Juli 2019, 21:59

Acrylator hat geschrieben::oh2:

Is there a chance that you will also tour in Germany and continue to create new music?

Anyway, good news that the albums will be rereleased! I've been searching for the last one for a decent price for many years...

Nothing plans beyond this show. Definitely no tour or new album or anything like that. We just wanted to do a very special gig and include all the guys to celebrate the reissues.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon Acrylator » 10. Juli 2019, 01:09

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:

Nothing plans beyond this show. Definitely no tour or new album or anything like that. We just wanted to do a very special gig and include all the guys to celebrate the reissues.

Okay, I didn't dare to hope anyway...
But it's really nice that the albums will be available again soon!

I wish you a great show in December!
Acrylator
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Kubi » 11. Juli 2019, 17:18

I actually checked flights to St. Louis from Berlin, but that is super expansive and inconvenient (~16 hours travel time one way). It really is a pity and I hope our Santa Claus named Oliver W. is going to work with you to make something happen here in Germany. The shows at Keep It True were legendary. :yeah:

Good luck and have a blast in December!
http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/kubi

Krawehl, krawehl!
Taubtrüber Ginst am Musenhain
trübtauber Hain am Musenginst
Krawehl, krawehl!
Kubi
Himbeermann

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 14. Juli 2019, 09:31

Kubi hat geschrieben:

I actually checked flights to St. Louis from Berlin, but that is super expansive and inconvenient (~16 hours travel time one way). It really is a pity and I hope our Santa Claus named Oliver W. is going to work with you to make something happen here in Germany. The shows at Keep It True were legendary. :yeah:

Good luck and have a blast in December!

Thanks! I already contacted Oliver, but he said things are pretty much booked. Too bad. He did hint that he might come to see us at our hometown this time ;-) We’d love to have him visit \m/ This show is going to something very special for us and for the fans. Never thought we’d ever be playing nearly 30 songs in one show.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Zurück zu Heavy Metal Universe