Reverend Bizarre - Magick with Tears 2LP

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Re: Reverend Bizarre - Magick with Tears 2LP

Beitragvon Johnny_Cool » 14. April 2009, 17:47

To be honest, I've lost the overview over what people said about that context long ago... I thought Karl or Jason said at first that everything went rather fine with the TGOS/SM split and only said they'd not work with Emissary again after the RB fiasco. But now I'm not sure anymore, it could also be the case that they weren't happy with the split and said this before RB gave the rights for the LP to Emissary...

As for the LP being announced after RB had already been split up, that's actually a good point that speeks against the "attract new fans" theory. And so is the rather expensive price of 25 Euro, though I'm not sure where Patricio had the records made and how many extra costs he's got to pay for customs, postage to Chile, etc.

One way or another, I agree with you that the whole thing would have been WAY easier and less complicated if that record had been given to a European label. I don't think RB did this on purpose or imagined it to end up like this, but still, in the end it was a rather stupid idea to work with a label that's so far away and only got one other release out so far. And, of course, it was also stupid that so many people (me included) paid for their records upfront, even though the LP wasn't even at the pressing plant. At least that's one thing I learned from this whole mess, never to pay for a record anymore that's not even been pressed yet...

However, maybe it'll still end up not too shabby for everyone, cause I got an email from Patricio yesterday, tellin' me that all the packages had been send out in March. Of course I heard similar stuff about a hundret times before, so I'm not sure what to think of it, but maybe it's really the truth and we'll finally get our records in the next days... weeks... months... ;) Would be cool...
<span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'>I'm just thinking aloud, isn't thinking allowed?</span><br>=====================================================================<br>Trashige Kurzfilme: <a href='http://www.myspace.com/doggysmilepictures' target='_blank'>www.myspace.com/doggysmilepictures</a> (der "Metal Man" ist endlich online!)<br>Kultige Schallplatten: <a href='http://www.myspace.com/metalcovenrecords' target='_blank'>www.myspace.com/metalcovenrecords</a> (die neue Axewielder kommt bald!)
Johnny_Cool
METAL GOD

Beitragvon StillReigning » 25. September 2009, 16:15

Scheint jetzt ja endlich drauĂźen zu sein. Hat die schon jemand bekommen?
StillReigning
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Nolli » 25. September 2009, 16:55

Ich setze ja immer noch auf Johnny_Cools Mailorder Kontingent :-D
Nolli
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Johnny_Cool » 25. September 2009, 20:53

Ich inzwischen nicht mehr... :(
<span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'>I'm just thinking aloud, isn't thinking allowed?</span><br>=====================================================================<br>Trashige Kurzfilme: <a href='http://www.myspace.com/doggysmilepictures' target='_blank'>www.myspace.com/doggysmilepictures</a> (der "Metal Man" ist endlich online!)<br>Kultige Schallplatten: <a href='http://www.myspace.com/metalcovenrecords' target='_blank'>www.myspace.com/metalcovenrecords</a> (die neue Axewielder kommt bald!)
Johnny_Cool
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Goatstorm » 26. September 2009, 00:06

Ist vor ca. einem Monat angekommen und das Geld und die Warterei leider nicht wert.
Sblood, thou stinkard, I’ll learn ye how to gust … wolde ye swynke me thilke wys?
Goatstorm
Poster der Woche

Beitragvon nar marratuk » 2. Juli 2010, 21:55

Got my copy finally last week after over 2 years waiting. Tunes are excellent of course but the whole packaging is as cheap as it gets.....Cardboard gatefold cover is wafer thin and the patch is like something pulled off a cheap tablecloth....The vinyl itself is ok. Disappointing presentation to what should have been a great release...Still though it's worth it for the songs alone but they really could have made it so much better. I think the band basically see it as a bootleg now as the label never honoured the release date given by the band at the time.
nar marratuk
Linkin Park-FĂĽr-Metal-Halter

Beitragvon Ulle » 21. Juli 2014, 17:15

Da ich grad keinen anderen Thread gefunden habe, eine Frage an die Ăśber-Die Hard Bizarren?
Ich hab bei der RB-Disco komplett den Ăśberblick verloren. Kann mir jemand sagen, was ich noch brauche, wenn ich zumindest alle Songs haben will? :lol:
Ich besitze alle Alben, die Harbinger-EP, die "Death Is Glory...Now"-Compilation und die "Return to the Rectory"-Bonus Disc...
Ulle
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Cromwell » 21. Juli 2014, 18:10

Kann mir jemand sagen, was ich noch brauche, wenn ich zumindest alle Songs haben will?

Kurze Antwort:
Nichts.

Lange Antwort:
Die drei Alben, die beiden EPs (Harbinger of Metal & Reverend Bizarre Blesses You With Fire*) und Death is Glory...Now! genügen deinem Anliegen. Death is Glory... enthält im Grunde alle Lieder, die auf Kleinformaten zwischen 2003 und 2008 erschienen sind. Dir fehlen dann lediglich einige alternative Versionen (die 17:56 Minuten lange Version von "Demons Annoying Me", die Single-CD-Version von "Slave of Satan"), "Pyramids of Mars" vom Slice of Doom-Demo, bei dem es sich aber nur um ein zweiminütiges Instrumentalstück handelt und die Demos, die aber alle später "richtig" aufgenommen und produziert auf den Alben und EPs erschienen sind.

*Ursprünglich geplanter und eigentlich viel besserer Titel für Return to the Rectory, falls es eine eigenständige EP geworden wäre
Und schon wieder geh'n wir zum Chinesen.
Cromwell
Listenhorst

Beitragvon Ulle » 21. Juli 2014, 18:45

Na das ist doch mal eine Antwort. Noch dazu eine die Geld spart :smile2:
Dank Dir!
Ulle
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon MetalChris87 » 1. August 2014, 17:41

Weiß jemand, wo's die "Death Is Glory...Now" noch zu bestellen gibt? Oder hätte sie zufällig jemand abzugeben?
Hatte sie bei Obsessed bestellt, aber heute kam die Nachricht, dass sie doch nicht mehr lieferbar ist :cry:
MetalChris87
METAL GOD

Beitragvon birdrich » 1. August 2014, 20:36

MetalChris87 hat geschrieben:Weiß jemand, wo's die "Death Is Glory...Now" noch zu bestellen gibt? Oder hätte sie zufällig jemand abzugeben?
Hatte sie bei Obsessed bestellt, aber heute kam die Nachricht, dass sie doch nicht mehr lieferbar ist :cry:

Grau hat die als 2cd fĂĽr 15 Euro im Katalog. Ob die lieferbar ist, entzieht sich meiner Kenntnis.
birdrich
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon MetalChris87 » 1. August 2014, 21:12

Dann frag ich doch dort mal nach. Danke!
MetalChris87
METAL GOD

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum