ONWARD

Schreibt euch die Finger wund ĂŒber das große Thema "Metal" - ĂŒber neue Platten, neue Bands, Konzerte etc.

Moderator: Loomis

Beitragvon GETAWAY-Singer » 29. November 2004, 14:25

weiss hier vielleicht jemand, was ONWARD zur zeit treiben? gab es es jemals ein drittes album (das es vielleicht qualitativ mit dem coolen erstling aufnehmen könnte)?
GETAWAY-Singer
Linkin Park-FĂŒr-Metal-Halter

BeitrÀge: 29

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 29. November 2004, 15:07

Neuer Versuch! ;)

Laut Internet-Infos von 2003 haben sich Onward aufgelöst. Anscheinend sollte noch eine dritte CD kommen.

Dear Listeners;

In the last few years I've become a person who believes struggle and adversity are not necessary. Life unfolds naturally and I don't interfere with fate. Once you find yourself swimming against the current, you are on the wrong river.

Onward's success was the most natural experience. With the benefit of the tedious demo and gigging process, we found international exposure with a respectable record company backing us. We played some high profile shows, toured the U.S., and released 2 well-received albums. We simply saw opportunities and followed through accordingly. It's been an amazing experience for me considering I didn't even give a good goddamn about a music career prior to the experience.

Now, a series of events sees Onward swimming against the current. With dignity, I announce the disbandment of Onward. The lines of communication between the musicians who have contributed to Onward shall remain open, and for the future, anything is possible.

As a temporary "farewell" to our fans, we are making a 14-song CD available, complete with what would have been our 3rd album, "The NeverEnding Sun" demo, as well as some live and bonus tracks. Check our merchandise section for this low-priced and exciting collectable.

My sincere thanks to Michael, Jon, Chris, Randy, and Century Media for those great moments when our wills were in perfect alignment. Our biggest debt goes to you: our fans and friends worldwide who have made this chapter in our lives very rewarding. We are truly humbled. Keep ever moving Onward and may our paths cross again.

Toby Knapp
Onward

Quelle: www.vampster.com
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

BeitrÀge: 10347

Beitragvon Skullview » 29. November 2004, 16:31

Ihr mĂŒsst einfach mehr lesen Leute, dazu ist im Thread NeuzugĂ€nge doch schon genug gesagt worden.
Es gibt ein Bootleg vom 3ten Album, welches ihr bei netter Anfrage an Storming the gates bestimmt von ihm gebrannt bekommt! ;)
Jahres Faves 2012
RAM-Death
Skullview
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1569

ZurĂŒck zu Heavy Metal Universe