Was stört mich mein Geschwätz von gestern?

Schreibt euch die Finger wund über das große Thema "Metal" - über neue Platten, neue Bands, Konzerte etc.

Moderator: Loomis

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 28. August 2004, 00:06

"I would never do a Judas Priest reunion. I'm not just saying that now and five years from now I'm gonna be on stage with Priest again. [ROTFL!!!!] I value my personal creativity and my integrity more than a few dollars in the bank. It's never the same the second time around, especially when there's something more attached to it than the music. Reunions smack of big dollars, instead of people feeling that they want to go out and play music together. That's not to dis some of these people who have gotten together: I love Fleetwood Mac. It's still to me, the same thing. There's something about that band and that music, that defies time, but doesn't make it cheesy. Some other bands with the bulging waistline, and the receding hair...let me get my old videos out. That's being bitter and cynical, and so be it, but that's just the way it is from my perspective."

- Rob Halford, NY Rock, March 1998

Ich freu mich trotzdem auf das Album... :-)

Michael
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon DarkCherub » 28. August 2004, 01:01

/Rob Halford Hass Mode on

mir fehlen die Worte, argh! *würg* *schüttelkrämpfe*
Nein wirklich, ich kann meine wahren Gefühle hier echt nicht zum Ausdruck bringen...deshalb versuch ichs erst gar nicht...

*schnell Fenster schließ*

(und nein, das off fehlt nicht, die Mode is eigentlich immer auf on...und das is auch gut so)
DarkCherub
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

Beitragvon Ernie » 28. August 2004, 15:22

1998, war das zu Halfords "der-Metal-ist-tot"-Phase?

Wat soll's. Alte Kamellen.
I guess we never sold out, so we were never really in
I wouldn't change the way it was, the places I have been...
Demon, 1989
Ernie
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 28. August 2004, 18:09

Is' ja lustig! Gerade wollte ich einen Priest-Thread eröffnen. Aber wenn jetzt schon einer da ist, dann schreib' ich's einfach hier rein:

Bitte! Bitte! *anfleh'* Hat von Euch irgendwer das "Judas Priest - Live in Dortmund 1983" Konzert auf VHS, VCD oder sonstwie? Das Ding zeigt Priest in ihrer Höchstform und ist um keinen Deut schlechter als das berühmte Memphis-Konzert. Woher ich das weiß? Weil das einzige, was ich nach langen Recherchen im Internet gefunden habe, war ein Trailer zu dem Video. Wer das Ding hat plz bei mir melden!
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

Zurück zu Heavy Metal Universe