RIOT

Schreibt euch die Finger wund ĂĽber das groĂźe Thema "Metal" - ĂĽber neue Platten, neue Bands, Konzerte etc.

Moderator: Loomis

Re: Riot - Unleash the Fire

Beitragvon Franko » 11. Mai 2015, 19:19

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:
Franko hat geschrieben:Das ist Ollis alte Kumpeline aka Bienidiction aka MetalObsession :-D

Bitte nich so ne scheisse schreiben sonst werd auch ich mal sauer...

wow ... dachte die Ironie wäre zu erkennen :ehm:
Franko
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 11. Mai 2015, 19:24

Franko hat geschrieben:
Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:
Franko hat geschrieben:Das ist Ollis alte Kumpeline aka Bienidiction aka MetalObsession :-D

Bitte nich so ne scheisse schreiben sonst werd auch ich mal sauer...

wow ... dachte die Ironie wäre zu erkennen :ehm:

Nichtinsidern bleibt diese aber verborgen...zudem diese ganze Sache alles andere als lustig ist.
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Flossensauger » 11. Mai 2015, 19:31

Watt?

Das ist tatsächlich die Binidiction? Die Freundin vom Holger? (Dachte das wäre nur ein Zufall.)

Fand' die eigentlich immer sehr entspannt (sehe aber auch zum GlĂĽck nicht wie Todd aus...)

HaHa, das gibt wieder lustige Runden auf dem HOA!
Flossensauger
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Franko » 11. Mai 2015, 19:33

Flossensauger hat geschrieben:Watt?

Das ist tatsächlich die Binidiction? Die Freundin vom Holger? (Dachte das wäre nur ein Zufall.)

Fand' die eigentlich immer sehr entspannt (sehe aber auch zum GlĂĽck nicht wie Todd aus...)

Ja ist sie.... zum GlĂĽck hat sie mich noch nie live gesehen :-D O.o
Franko
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Flossensauger » 11. Mai 2015, 19:38

Naja:

Über mich wurde auch schon mal gesagt ich wäre ja im real life ganz anders als im Forum... .
Flossensauger
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon tik » 11. Mai 2015, 20:21

Flossensauger hat geschrieben:Watt?

Die Biene vom Holger? Wir campen immer zusammen am HOA. Die ist doch eher ein wenig schĂĽchtern. :ehm:
tik
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Flossensauger » 11. Mai 2015, 20:30

Mein reden.

Sitze ja auch immer 2 - 4 Stunden mit den beiden zusammen. Deshalb meine Verwunderung. Aber- wie gesagt: Internet und face-to-face ist ja immer was anderes. (Und das Metal Obsession habe ich auch in keinster weise als "böse" in Erinnerung, kann natürlich aber auch nicht jeden einzelnen Artikel oder Mitarbeiter mehr in Erinnerung bringen, hab's immer gerne gelesen und dann weggelegt.)

Ich will den Thread ja auch gar nicht schrotten. Wenn sie mir über den Weg läuft spreche ich sie einfach auf den Riot Sänger an. Da kenn' ich nix.
Flossensauger
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Pavlos » 11. Mai 2015, 21:51

Und ich sag am KIT noch zu ihm: "Todd, lass bei der Zugabe das Hemd lieber an...."
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon Flossensauger » 11. Mai 2015, 22:10

Pavlos hat geschrieben:Und ich sag am KIT noch zu ihm: "Todd, lass bei der Zugabe das Hemd lieber an...."

Während du an seiner linken Brustwarze lutschest? (Was ich evtl. getan hätte, wenn er zugestimmt hätte und niemand zugesehen hätte.)

Wenn Riot (als RiotV) endlich es schaffen täten den ewigen Geheimtipp zu verlassen, auch mal mehr 'rum kommen täten (Clubtour? Clubtour???), dann würde Todd auch mit der Routine klarkommen und die Konzert-Ansagen etwas souveräner bringen.

Aber: Er arbeitet daran, kann ich nach vier Konzerten wohl abschätzen. Und beim KIT Samstag, 22.00 Publikum würde auch eine "Grrrööhhll "Thundersteel?" Grröööhhll" Ansage reichen.

Potential zum Frontmann sehe ich. Nur kein Publikum mehr, welches Frontmänner braucht oder will.
Flossensauger
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon dawnrider » 11. Mai 2015, 22:21

I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that man, Mister Todd. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false.
Forged out of flame - From chaos to destiny
Bringer of pain - Forever undying
Judas is rising

http://mayersmadhouse.blogspot.de/
https://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/mayersmadhouse
dawnrider
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Flossensauger » 11. Mai 2015, 22:42

dawnrider hat geschrieben:I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that man, Mister Todd. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false.

Dann mĂĽsste man ja jetzt konsequenterweise sein/ihr Hemd/Kleid einsammeln und vom FBI auf etwaige Sperma/Vaginalsekrete kontrollieren lassen. So wurde das ja nach deinem Zitat oben auch gemacht.

Würde RiotV auf jeden Fall Medienpräsenz und einen Hauptbühnenslot auf Wacken bringen.

-> I see what you did here! <3
Flossensauger
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon dawnrider » 11. Mai 2015, 23:00

Flossensauger hat geschrieben:
dawnrider hat geschrieben:I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that man, Mister Todd. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false.

Dann mĂĽsste man ja jetzt konsequenterweise sein/ihr Hemd/Kleid einsammeln und vom FBI auf etwaige Sperma/Vaginalsekrete kontrollieren lassen. So wurde das ja nach deinem Zitat oben auch gemacht.

Würde RiotV auf jeden Fall Medienpräsenz und einen Hauptbühnenslot auf Wacken bringen.

-> I see what you did here! <3

I admit that my relationship with Todd was "wrong" and "not appropriate."
Forged out of flame - From chaos to destiny
Bringer of pain - Forever undying
Judas is rising

http://mayersmadhouse.blogspot.de/
https://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/mayersmadhouse
dawnrider
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Flossensauger » 11. Mai 2015, 23:35

Also wird seine Frau bei Riot VI ihre Bluse bei den Zugaben ausziehen singen?
Flossensauger
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Franko » 12. Mai 2015, 07:41

Von Bart (GABRIEL MANAGEMENT):

To my FB friends, and to friends/fans of the RIOT band. You probably see the name Gisela Sabine Schuchardt a lot these days, and as she recently started to attack me and my friends on Facebook as well, here are the facts you should know, as you might be in trouble as well.

- Gisela Sabine is a stalker who has been harassing Todd Michael Hall (RIOT V and BURNING STARR vocalist) for few weeks now. She has been sending threats to him and his wife. She kept on sending him messages couple times a day, so he had to block her. The only one reason for it was that Todd wrote back to her saying "thank you" after she complimented his voice.

- She create fake accounts, hard to say how many she has now. Few days ago she was posting as a member of the RIOT V band, then she created fake account of Todd Michael Hall, and she was writing to people pretending she is him (she wrote to me as well). If you will go to the official Facebook page of the RIOT/RIOT V band (there is only one on Facebook so it's easy to find it @riotrockcity), you will see there post from May 6, where it is stated that all official statements from the band will be showing up on their page, or pages of SPV or GABRIEL MANAGEMENT (my page) ONLY. Band members mentioned her name, and wrote that she is imposter who is harassing Todd and his family (see comments under that statement). Guess who clicked "like" on that post... She also created fake "RIOT V FRIENDS" Facebook page, where she keep on posting as the band or as Todd.

- She keep on posting that she has been at the Keep It True Festival. The truth is that she was sitting in front of the venue for more than 10 hours, she was talking to herself in different voices, answering to herself, laughing and so on. There are more than 10 witnesses who can confirm this (if you want names tell me). I'm no doctor, but when you talk to yourself in 2nd person and you change the voice , it's probably symptom of a deeper problem, right?

- She keep on posting that she formed a band where she is the only one member, and that she hasn't any instruments. Basically when you will enter her Facebook page you can see new posts each few minutes. Sometimes she post as Gisela, sometimes she post as Sabine. She also write about "her second self" in 2nd person. Sometimes she pretend she doesn't know German and that she is from Portugal. It's easy to identify her posts, as she is doing the same major mistakes in English (posts which she wrote as Todd Michael Hall or RIOT V also had the same mistakes). You can see that she is also liking her own posts as the only one person, and that she is answering to herself... Finally, she had several posts where she wrote she wasn't on earth for few weeks (!).

After I started to defend Todd (I posted in few places that the new profile she started is fake, and I shared a picture with print screen with one of the false statement she issued as RIOT V), she started to attack me. I keep on receiving her messages, she also post that I am harassing her and that I'm liar and betrayer (?). Of course other RIOT member (Donnie, Nick, Mike) keep on receiving her messages as well.

WHY DO I WRITE ALL OF THIS? First of all, it's painful to watch Todd, people who met him can confirm, that he is one of the nicest and most friendly persons you can meet. I went through similar situation few years ago, and I know what does it mean to have a stalker who keep on sending threats to you and your family. Except that she works against the band RIOT V, by making false statements about Todd and about his lovely wife (yes, Todd has fantastic wife so don't believe in any bullshit that Gisela Sabine is posting!). Last but not least - few persons who are aware of the situation reported to me, that few weeks ago she was harassing other musicians. So if you are friends wit her on Facebook - BE CAREFUL, as you might be next.

Please also don't get me wrong, I don't want to be rude or mean, and I'm sorry that this situation occured. I wish her all the best, but she is sick, and needs professional help. We already asked our friends from Germany, to report whole situation to right authorities. What will happen next - we don't know. Please just be careful and be safe. Thank you.
Franko
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 12. Mai 2015, 07:43

Leute, macht jetzt mal langsam hier, das ganze Thema ist nicht lustig, der Familie von Todd gehts miserabel und die Witze darĂĽber finde ich ehrlich gesagt geschmacklos.
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal Universe