WARLORD

Schreibt euch die Finger wund ĂĽber das groĂźe Thema "Metal" - ĂĽber neue Platten, neue Bands, Konzerte etc.

Moderator: Loomis

Re: Neues Warlord Album

Beitragvon Klosterbomber » 30. September 2013, 07:31

die Spinal Tap für Sänger? :lol:
Klosterbomber
METAL GOD

Beitragvon rapanzel » 30. September 2013, 07:34

Klosterbomber hat geschrieben:die Spinal Tap für Sänger? :lol:

Das sind schon VICIOUS RUMORS, die haben auch wieder einen Neuen .mhmpf:
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon maniacdom » 30. September 2013, 07:56

rapanzel hat geschrieben:

He, wieso? Ist Brian Allen jetzt ganz raus? Er hat auf der Tour im August doch wieder gesungen. .mhmpf:
maniacdom
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

Beitragvon rapanzel » 30. September 2013, 08:01

maniacdom hat geschrieben:

He, wieso? Ist Brian Allen jetzt ganz raus? Er hat auf der Tour im August doch wieder gesungen. .mhmpf:

Die haben jetzt irgendeinen 21 Jährigen aus Holland. Keine Ahnung ob nur für Live Dates oder als Neues Mitglied

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Raf Blutaxt » 30. September 2013, 08:40

Die haben jetzt irgendeinen 21 Jährigen aus Holland. Keine Ahnung ob nur für Live Dates oder als Neues Mitglied

Ja, den von den hier auch schon diskutierten Powerized. Ob das nur als Aushilfe ist, wage ich mal zu bezweifeln, immerhin hilft er gerade auf der US-Tour aus, da wäre ein US-Sänger sicher günstiger gewesen, als ein eingeflogener Holländer.

Leptos könnte bei einer Euro-Metal Variante von Warlord gut passen, genug Pathos hat er jedenfalls in der Stimme.
Zuletzt geändert von Raf Blutaxt am 30. September 2013, 08:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
The people united can never be ignited.
Raf Blutaxt
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 30. September 2013, 08:48

Ich hab mir Powerized daraufhin mal angehört und unter belanglos eingestuft.
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Raf Blutaxt » 30. September 2013, 08:52

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:Ich hab mir Powerized daraufhin mal angehört und unter belanglos eingestuft.

Naja, so lange er nur die VR-Songs singt, dĂĽrfte das ja weniger zum Problem werden. :smile2:
Raf Blutaxt
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Franko » 30. September 2013, 08:56

Raf Blutaxt hat geschrieben:

Ja, den von den hier auch schon diskutierten Powerized. Ob das nur als Aushilfe ist, wage ich mal zu bezweifeln, immerhin hilft er gerade auf der US-Tour aus, da wäre ein US-Sänger sicher günstiger gewesen, als ein eingeflogener Holländer....

Ah wuĂźte ich noch gar nicht.
Ist dann aber auch kein Wunder, dass aus VR nix mehr wird.
Franko
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 30. September 2013, 09:14

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:Ich hab mir Powerized daraufhin mal angehört und unter belanglos eingestuft.

Naja, so lange er nur die VR-Songs singt, dĂĽrfte das ja weniger zum Problem werden. :smile2:

Ich meinte ja eher falls die mit dem nun ein neues Studioalbum aufnehmen wollen...
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Raf Blutaxt » 30. September 2013, 09:18

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:

Ich meinte ja eher falls die mit dem nun ein neues Studioalbum aufnehmen wollen...

Naja, zur Not können sie ja immer noch James Rivera fragen.
Raf Blutaxt
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 30. September 2013, 09:26

FĂĽr mich ist der einzige, der da in Frage kommen wĂĽrde Carl Alberts Sohn....das war am KIT einfach perfekt...
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon rapanzel » 30. September 2013, 09:34

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:FĂĽr mich ist der einzige, der da in Frage kommen wĂĽrde Carl Alberts Sohn....das war am KIT einfach perfekt...

Das war mein Erster Gedanke. Kev macht sowieso nebenbei Musik, wieso also nicht auch bei VR, sollte Brian wirklich drauĂźen sein! Die Band sollte sich nur langsam mal bissl rar machen. 2x im Jahr VR ist wirklich zuviel des Guten, egal wie gut die live auch sind!

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 30. September 2013, 09:59

Kev kann/will aber nicht touren, deswegen wird das wohl nix werden.
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Schnuller » 30. September 2013, 11:20

Wenn Geoff nicht darauf angewiesen wäre, mit VR seine Brötchen zu verdienen, dann würde das alles wohl etwas anders verlaufen.
Schnuller
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon rapanzel » 30. September 2013, 13:03

Apropos VICIOUS RUMORS, kurzes off Topic:

To all of my Friends and fans I am no longer the singer for Vicious Rumors i guess you could say i am a free agent here is a statement I gave to BW&BK......Brian Allen has contacted BWBK with the following statement regarding the recent news of his departure:
"It has come to my surprise via the internet that I have been replaced by a new vocalist. To call it a shock is an understatement, bypassing a friendship and common professional courtesy. As a military veteran, honor, respect, and loyalty are core values that I live by. The fact that I was never even contacted by the band along with ignored text messages since my learning of this news seriously goes against those morals and professional ethics by which I stand by. Brian states, "I have worked very hard to represent the band in the most professional manner, keeping true to the classic material while injecting my own style and abilities with the newer material and the last three albums I've recorded with the band."

Despite recent claims, Brian was part of the Bang Your Head Festival. That show was a tribute to original vocalist, now departed, Carl Albert, so that is why Carl's son made an appearance for that show.

Allen also adds, "I am a single parent of three beautiful daughters with a career that affords stability and other benefits for my family. Unfortunately, Vicious Rumors has never been truly financially self-sustaining and is more of a cult followed band, which accounts for the lack of stability, coupled with the severe financial hardship that makes it nearly impossible to maintain even remotely an affordable living." He also adds, "I did it for the love and passion of music, but my life also has responsibility, and sometimes certain proposed tour dates can be a conflict. I can't throw away and risk my family dynamic and stability to pacify a non-advised small run of U.S. dates. If we were a full time touring band and it made sense, then that would be a different story, but V.R. isn't "that" band."

When asked about the U.S. tour dates, Brian said, "It was not feasible for me to do the potential U.S. dates, and I was made aware by the band about a potential fill in vocalist. I told the band that I could do the proposed South American and European summer tour because I work nine months out of the year, thus allowing me the time for those dates. I thought I was still a named member of the band."

"The newly announced U.S. tour dates was something that several people in our team strongly advised against. A considerable amount of time and money was invested in the band with me as the front man for videos, three albums, countless promotions, etc. The bands lineup changes are very lengthy, and the value of a lineup lasting several consecutive albums now has been severely compromised. Many fans, peers, and those in the business valued what I brought to Vicous Rumors. The band was getting better tour packages, more respectable festivals, and was building great relations with more promoters. Many felt, including the band, that I injected new life into the band.

"Lastly, I am thankful for the opportunity to have been a part of Vicious Rumors. I would like to thank SPV Records, Red Lion Entertainment, and all respective personnel for their friendship and professionalism, and last but not least the fans for all of their amazing support! This is perhaps a blessing in disguise to move on to new horizons musically, personally and professionally."

quelle: Brian Allen FB Page

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal Universe