KINGSBANE CD Release on Stormspell

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Re: KINGSBANE CD Release on Stormspell

Beitragvon Acurus-Heiko » 8. Juni 2010, 20:53

Michael@SacredMetal hat geschrieben:Ich sehe, du musst auf Smileys achten :)

Ach, den hatte ich doch gesehen <3
Metal is "orchestrated technological Nihilism" (Lester Bangs) and "heroical Realism" (me)

Bild
Acurus-Heiko
Metalizer

Beitragvon holg » 8. Juni 2010, 21:55

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:Seems we are on time for a late July release date. The demo has been remixed and remastered from the original multi-track tapes by Robert Di Gioia - the original engineer at Metalworks recording studio where the demos were recorded back in the 90s.

In addition Tom Rokicki and the rest of the band had taken time to write an extensive band history and round as many archive photos as possible for a nice and informative thick booklet.

I'm starting to hype this release so early not only because it is one of the best power/prog demos ever (recently voted THE best progressive demo in Rock Hard magazine), but also because the band has amazing progressive material worth of an album which was written and partially recorded during the Kingsbane days but then shelved as the band moved into more alternative direction (under a new name).

If this demo re-release sells good and stir enough interest, they may be persuaded to finish recording and put a Kingsbane album out. We can only achieve this with your help! Please support this release! Thanks.

Help is on the way :)
holg
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Nightstalker » 9. Juni 2010, 11:40

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:Seems we are on time for a late July release date. The demo has been remixed and remastered from the original multi-track tapes by Robert Di Gioia - the original engineer at Metalworks recording studio where the demos were recorded back in the 90s.

In addition Tom Rokicki and the rest of the band had taken time to write an extensive band history and round as many archive photos as possible for a nice and informative thick booklet.

I'm starting to hype this release so early not only because it is one of the best power/prog demos ever (recently voted THE best progressive demo in Rock Hard magazine), but also because the band has amazing progressive material worth of an album which was written and partially recorded during the Kingsbane days but then shelved as the band moved into more alternative direction (under a new name).

If this demo re-release sells good and stir enough interest, they may be persuaded to finish recording and put a Kingsbane album out. We can only achieve this with your help! Please support this release! Thanks.

ZEIT WIRD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nightstalker
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon rapanzel » 11. Juni 2010, 23:50

Do they already have a myspace page available?
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 12. Juni 2010, 01:52

rapanzel hat geschrieben:Do they already have a myspace page available?

I don't know.
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 7. Juli 2010, 13:34

Got the masters from Rob DiGioia yesterday and am still in shock and awe how amazing this really sounds. Look for early August release date.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon holg » 7. Juli 2010, 13:41

:oh2: :oh2: :oh2:
holg
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon iceman » 7. Juli 2010, 14:15

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:Got the masters from Rob DiGioia yesterday and am still in shock and awe how amazing this really sounds. Look for early August release date.

Superb :smile2: :yeah:
iceman
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Prof » 7. Juli 2010, 15:20

Counting the days! :smile2:
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon rapanzel » 7. Juli 2010, 17:01

AMAZING!!!!! :yeah:
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 10. Juli 2010, 00:48

The band is giving me hard time with the layouts, so this could be bumped down for an October release after the return from my European trip. Will make final decision soon.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 10. Juli 2010, 08:07

Noooo.... :(
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Prof » 10. Juli 2010, 10:17

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:The band is giving me hard time with the layouts, so this could be bumped down for an October release after the return from my European trip. Will make final decision soon.

Interesting. Now what could POSSIBLY be WRONG with a layout for a Stormspell release? I've so far to come across one that DIDN'T meet the highest standard in presentation.
The Kingsbane reissue must have given you many a headache already, my respect to you for sticking it out with this project. Hopefully, when the boxes arrive from the pressing plant and you're holding that first disc in your hand, that'll make up for the long and stony road you had to go to see this one through.
Enjoy your stay in the Old World!
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon holg » 10. Juli 2010, 21:06

The Prof is correct as always. No wonder why that band never made it after the demo(s), ITN album. Awesome music is not all to make it bigger.
holg
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 11. Juli 2010, 06:54

They just asked for some revisions which require thorough reworking and the time schedule is very tight already (we already took extra time to thoroughly remix and remaster). I'm flying on August 12th, and I'm not going to engage into fulfilling orders at the last minute. I've got too many other things on my hands as-is and it would be a total disaster. If I was to launch full release with pre-orders and everything, this release should have been at the pressing plant already.

Some bands just don't realize how much extra work there is apart from manufacturing the cds. It is my fault too, because I try to be overly accommodating and allow myself to be squeezed into unrealistically short time frames.

I'm still pushing to get it there on monday so I can have it on hands prior my departure and live up to my part of the bargain, but I'll deal with sales and everything once I'm back. If there is any time left, I'll try to take some orders, at least here from this forum, but right now it is not certain.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels