KINGSBANE CD Release on Stormspell

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Re: KINGSBANE CD Release on Stormspell

Beitragvon Scarred For Life » 8. November 2010, 21:40

Was there any progress in a possible (re)release of the s/t by Visitör and demo material?
"To be the lord of all, you must first conquer yourself"
Scarred For Life
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon Pavlos » 8. November 2010, 23:34

What about Deaf Dealer´s JOURNEY INTO FEAR???
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 8. November 2010, 23:42

Pavlos hat geschrieben:What about Deaf Dealer´s JOURNEY INTO FEAR???

If you have 20000 Dollar to buy it from Morrissound studios....
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Pavlos » 8. November 2010, 23:57

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:
Pavlos hat geschrieben:What about Deaf Dealer´s JOURNEY INTO FEAR???

If you have 20000 Dollar to buy it from Morrissound studios....

Ok, let´s do it!!!

:cool2:
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 17. November 2010, 10:51

Scarred For Life hat geschrieben:Was there any progress in a possible (re)release of the s/t by Visitör and demo material?

You know, now that you reminded me, the dude hasn't responded to my last e-mail from like an year ago... I'll follow on this but something in my gut tells me not to rise my hopes too much.
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Scarred For Life » 10. Januar 2011, 23:54

I remember you've released that demo set from Drifter a few years ago. Some months ago I purchased that record and now I'm interested in those two albums, but again.. 100 dollars or more.. Weren't there plans to re-release Reality.. and Nowhere.. that you know of? (on Stormspell or elsewhere).

Still wondering if anyone takes the time and money to re-release both albums from Pyracanda and that strange record from Calhoun Conquer... Oh and there's still Siren. First record has never been released on cd I think and the second one goes for a goldprice on egay. Shame, there's still much great music.
Scarred For Life
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon rapanzel » 11. Januar 2011, 08:41

I saw PYRACANDA performing their 20 year anniversary concert in November and I talked a lot to the bass player, that there IS a need for a rerelease of both albums. Well, he never thought that anyone out there still cared about the band and that a rerelease would surely be a total desaster. But it's not. I'm on it and hopefully negotiations will start very soon. Because nothing is official yet, I simply can't tell you more. But I'll do if news concerning the rereleases will occur!
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Scarred For Life » 11. Januar 2011, 15:36

If it's gonna work, you will become one of my new heroes ;)
Scarred For Life
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 14. Januar 2011, 01:06

DRIFTER - when we did the demos I've asked the band for the albums of course, but it seems they do not own the copyrights over those...

SIREN - I sort of dropped this project. It pains me greatly as I had great desire to have their demos and/or debut LP on Stormspell. The problem with this project is - there are two parties in this band claiming they own the copyrights. I've talked to both parties, they both are interested in it, but unless they start talking to each other and sort it out so I wont be like Jack in the middle, this thing goes nowhere...

PYRACANDA - Thanks to rapanzel I've been in contact with Dieter. we have discussed it and he has my offer. I assume they do have other options to consider, so it could take some time. I'm not sure how successful a re-issue would be. eBay and their retarded prices are no good indicator at all. I like Two Sides of a Coin, but I'm not so sure about Thorns. Hopefully with good packaging and bonuses it would move enough. Or at least I HOPE it would sell better than KINGSBANE...
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Acrylator » 14. Januar 2011, 01:39

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:PYRACANDA - Thanks to rapanzel I've been in contact with Dieter. we have discussed it and he has my offer. I assume they do have other options to consider, so it could take some time. I'm not sure how successful a re-issue would be. eBay and their retarded prices are no good indicator at all. I like Two Sides of a Coin, but I'm not so sure about Thorns. Hopefully with good packaging and bonuses it would move enough. Or at least I HOPE it would sell better than KINGSBANE...

Ah, I knew I forgot something... :-D
I just wanted to purchase the Kingsbane CD from your store, but when I click on "checkout" (after I've added the cd to the cart), the paypal site opens immediately and it shows only the price of the item without shipping costs. So this doesn't seem to work right...
Acrylator
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 14. Januar 2011, 05:42

Acrylator hat geschrieben:I just wanted to purchase the Kingsbane CD from your store, but when I click on "checkout" (after I've added the cd to the cart), the paypal site opens immediately and it shows only the price of the item without shipping costs. So this doesn't seem to work right...

This is because the store is set to use the PayPal shipping calculations. You need either to select a country from the "Estimate shipping and tax" pull-down menu once you get to the paypal page, or directly log in to paypal so it "knows" where the item will be shipped. Then it will show you the total.

But so you know, my shipping prices to Germany are as follow:

1 CD = $5.50 via Regular airmail
2 CDs = $8.00 via Regular airmail
3 CDs = $10.50 via Regular airmail
4-5 CDs = $13.95 via Priority mail
6 and more CDs = FREE Priority shipping
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon rapanzel » 14. Januar 2011, 08:49

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:I HOPE it would sell better than KINGSBANE...

:oh2: :-X/2
Considering this demo to be one of the best of all time, I thought this could be your best and most successfull rerelease so far.
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 14. Januar 2011, 11:15

Well, I've moved a little bit over 600 copies of Kingsbane so far, which is not the worst Stormspell release for certain, but well below my expectations, given how hyped it was. Which only comes to show that one has to follow their own judgment and instincts, least feel disappointed as I did. Live and learn as they say, bring on the next challenge :)
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Acrylator » 14. Januar 2011, 11:30

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:
Acrylator hat geschrieben:I just wanted to purchase the Kingsbane CD from your store, but when I click on "checkout" (after I've added the cd to the cart), the paypal site opens immediately and it shows only the price of the item without shipping costs. So this doesn't seem to work right...

This is because the store is set to use the PayPal shipping calculations. You need either to select a country from the "Estimate shipping and tax" pull-down menu once you get to the paypal page, or directly log in to paypal so it "knows" where the item will be shipped. Then it will show you the total.

But so you know, my shipping prices to Germany are as follow:

1 CD = $5.50 via Regular airmail
2 CDs = $8.00 via Regular airmail
3 CDs = $10.50 via Regular airmail
4-5 CDs = $13.95 via Priority mail
6 and more CDs = FREE Priority shipping

Thanks, ordered :smile2:
Acrylator
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 15. Januar 2011, 03:03

Got it, thanks, will ship asap!