BREITENHOLD - Secret Worlds

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

BREITENHOLD - Secret Worlds

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 20. Februar 2014, 03:35

After all fruitless attempts to find a vocalist for a long time, we finally did the obvious and appointed Cederick to that position. So apart from playing all instruments, he is now singing too :).

He's been in it for only 3 weeks and he is still rough around the edges, but he's learning fast. Below is a sample from the upcoming album - work in progress of course and most probably everything will be re-recorded, but just to give you an idea what's to come.

An 80s German melodic speed metal deluxe for fans of Gamma Ray, early Helloween, Stormwarrior, Running Wild, a touch of Grave Digger, etc.

Behold, the mighty BREITENHOLD:

The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

BeitrÀge: 692

Re: BREITENHOLD - Secret Worlds

Beitragvon Siebi » 20. Februar 2014, 12:34

Iordan, you're kidding, right? Next project of Ced. Besides Mortyr, which I like, always the same kind of music and sound. Isn't that boring?
Siebi
Spaceman

BeitrÀge: 18470

Re: BREITENHOLD - Secret Worlds

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 23. Februar 2014, 03:39

Well, I don't know what to say really... to each their own I guess.

For me personally, as fan, Ced projects are quite fancy. I'm a big Deutsche power metal and Running Wild fan in particular, and never can get enough of this stuff. Ced is hyper-active, and he wears his inspiration on his sleeve - that is true, Yet I constantly end up digging his stuff more than new albums by bands such as Freedom Call, Stormwarrior, etc. This is in my own personal opinion of course.

As label owner I like working with Ced because he is always happy and positive person. Never drags his aerse trying to be perfectionist (I usually have to ask him to slow down, haha). Never boosts how great his music is and how amazing his album will sound, bla-bla, and then taking 7 months to record it, running out of money and finishing it with Angelo Sasso drums to cut costs in the end. Hates loudness war and modern mastering trends as much as I do, and lets me have control over the packaging/booklet layouts decisions. In short, Ced is the dream band to work with. He is an amazingly talented guy and I'm happy and honored to be sharing his adventures.

Hope this helps to understand why I like working with Ced
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

BeitrÀge: 692

ZurĂŒck zu Heavy Metal labels