AGENT STEEL with John Cyriis confirmed for KEEP IT TRUE 14

Alles ĂĽber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂĽber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Re: AGENT STEEL with John Cyriis confirmed for KEEP IT TRUE

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 17. Dezember 2010, 15:43

Jeden Tag klick ich hier drauf. Ich lern's nimmer.
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon MightyTior » 27. Januar 2011, 19:32

Cyriis hat gerade die 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise abgesagt. :ehm:

Ich hoffe er hat alles was er braucht, nach Deutschland zu kommen und eine tolle Konzert zu geben....Oli?
MightyTior
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon rapanzel » 27. Januar 2011, 19:32

MightyTior hat geschrieben:Cyriis hat gerade die 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise abgesagt. :ehm:

Ich hoffe er hat alles was er braucht, nach Deutschland zu kommen und eine tolle Konzert zu geben....Oli?

:oh2: :-X/2
Gibt's GrĂĽnde?
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon disaster » 27. Januar 2011, 19:35

Ist doch alles schon geklärt!? Steht hier irgendwo im Forum... Der KIT-Auftritt ist nicht in Gefahr.

//Edit: Habe gerade den Post unter mir rausgesucht ;)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6251&start=975&p=258286#p258286
Zuletzt geändert von disaster am 27. Januar 2011, 19:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
disaster
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 27. Januar 2011, 19:36

Due to unfortunate events, John Cyriis will not be able to appear with AGENT STEEL at the 70000 Tons of Metal. James Rivera/HELSTAR, and Rick Mythiasin/STEEL PROPHET will lend their vocal talents and appear instead. Cyriis has given his blessings for AGENT STEEL to get on stage, and kick ass! AGENT STEEL is still scheduled to perform the rest of this year's European festivals with original vocalist John Cyriis.
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Winston B. Warriror » 26. Februar 2011, 10:16

Aardschok Magazine (Holland) were at the 70.000 of metal cruise and editor Metal Mike asked Juan Garcia what had happened;

"Out of nowhere John Cyrris knocked on our door somewhere last year and told us he wanted back in the band. He'd became older and wiser and wanted to make things up after 22 years. We did perform 2 shows with him in Japan but it turned out he was crazier than ever! He doesn't have things all together and his moodswings are inexplainable. A week ago he called me to say he wasn't doing the cruiseship gig with us. So James Riveira and Rick Mythiasin stepped in for him. We had 2 days to rehearse in Miami so that's why they have lyric sheets..."

Aardschok mentions furhermore that they hired Rick Mythiasin as their new singer there and then...

So...what does that mean for the KIT Gig?
"The moon is just a sun at night..."
Winston B. Warriror
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 26. Februar 2011, 10:34

Winston B. Warriror hat geschrieben:Aardschok Magazine (Holland) were at the 70.000 of metal cruise and editor Metal Mike asked Juan Garcia what had happened;

"Out of nowhere John Cyrris knocked on our door somewhere last year and told us he wanted back in the band. He'd became older and wiser and wanted to make things up after 22 years. We did perform 2 shows with him in Japan but it turned out he was crazier than ever! He doesn't have things all together and his moodswings are inexplainable. A week ago he called me to say he wasn't doing the cruiseship gig with us. So James Riveira and Rick Mythiasin stepped in for him. We had 2 days to rehearse in Miami so that's why they have lyric sheets..."

Aardschok mentions furhermore that they hired Rick Mythiasin as their new singer there and then...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8718
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Klosterbomber » 26. Februar 2011, 11:47

ich glaub der Thread muss nicht mehr ganz oben kleben ...
Klosterbomber
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 26. Februar 2011, 12:00

ICh hätte es schon gemacht, aber ich weiss nicht wie das Entkleben geht... :lol:
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Winston B. Warriror » 26. Februar 2011, 23:15

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:
Winston B. Warriror hat geschrieben:Aardschok Magazine (Holland) were at the 70.000 of metal cruise and editor Metal Mike asked Juan Garcia what had happened;

"Out of nowhere John Cyriis knocked on our door somewhere last year and told us he wanted back in the band. He'd became older and wiser and wanted to make things up after 22 years. We did perform 2 shows with him in Japan but it turned out he was crazier than ever! He doesn't have things all together and his moodswings are inexplainable. A week ago he called me to say he wasn't doing the cruiseship gig with us. So James Riveira and Rick Mythiasin stepped in for him. We had 2 days to rehearse in Miami so that's why they have lyric sheets..."

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8718

OK I think I missed the new thread about it, sad news but also great news about Masters Of Metal. I guess I will remain one of the lucky few who saw AS with John Cyriis in 1986...
Zuletzt geändert von Winston B. Warriror am 27. Februar 2011, 20:52, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
"The moon is just a sun at night..."
Winston B. Warriror
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon Tillmann » 27. Februar 2011, 06:01

Lucky guy!!! I wished I saw them back then!!! .mhmpf:

Damn... =(
Tillmann
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon azgatoth » 7. März 2011, 00:21

Irgendwo habe ich gelesen, das AGENT STEEL mit den Anderen 2 Sängern die Show spielt, stimmt das oder?
March on metal warrior
March to battle
To battle with all your might
March on metal warrior
You can't lose
You can't win without a fight
azgatoth
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Loomis » 14. März 2011, 22:34

azgatoth hat geschrieben:Irgendwo habe ich gelesen, das AGENT STEEL mit den Anderen 2 Sängern die Show spielt, stimmt das oder?

Augen auf im Boardverkehr! Das steht alles hier auf dieser Seite und in dem hier auf dieser Seite verlinkten anderen Thema. :wink:
Loomis
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Pavlos » 25. Mai 2011, 22:33

"As some surely know there has been a lot of turbulence in Agent Steel lately, and many have wondered if original singer John Cyriis will sing with the band or not and if the band will be called Agent Steel. To give an update on the proceedings we can now reveal that as of now Cyriis appears to be singing with Agent Steel at Sweden Rock Festival and in that case it will be his last show with the band before he will be replaced by Rick Mythiasin.
Mythiasin will also be present at the festival since he is traveling with the band to Europe anyway, but as of now it seems Cyriis will be singing the whole concert."

:oh2:

Was ist das denn jetzt schon wieder?
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon Raf Blutaxt » 25. Mai 2011, 22:39

Naja, das Sweden Rock hat AS mit John gebucht, also bekommen sie das auch, so lange sie auf seine zusätzlichen Forderungen eingehen, denke ich mal. Oder er hat Juan und die Jungs mit seinen Jedi Tricks hypnotisiert. :lol:

Aber ganz ehrlich: Ich fand AS mit Rick wirklich sehr geil und freu mich auf neue Songs mit dem Line-Up. :yeah:
The people united can never be ignited.
Raf Blutaxt
Leather Lucifer

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!