Ein Ort, zu übernachten KIT 12

Alles über vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie über die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Ein Ort, zu übernachten KIT 12

Beitragvon Tommentor » 6. April 2009, 21:20

First of all sorry this message is in English. My german is not good enough to explain my message.
Me and my brother are coming to KIT 12 by train, but we have a problem. First of all the nearest hotel that is not full is 10 km away and when the festival (friday) is over there are not any trains or busses anymore, so we have to travel by foot. We don't have a clue where to go (and it will be dark haha)
My question is can we spend the night with someone that comes to KIT to in the hotel? We can pay you if you want and it's no problem to sleep on the ground or whatever. If this is not possible maybe someone can give us a ride to a hotel that is near?

Thank you Metal Maniacs

Cheers

Tom
Tommentor
NU-Metaller

Re: Ein Ort, zu übernachten KIT 12

Beitragvon Christian Friedrich » 6. April 2009, 21:44

Just take a tent with you if you don't have a problem to sleep on the parking lot in the fields nearby (as I mostloy did). It's not really allowed but it's tolerated. I guess you will not have any chances to get a place in a hotel at this time anymore.
Christian Friedrich
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Tommentor » 6. April 2009, 21:53

Thanks for your quick reply.
Well i checked some hotels near Lauda-Koningshofen, and there are some that are not full. The only problem is that they are like 10/15 km from Lauda.
I already thought about a tent so that's what we will probaly do. It will be a short night anyway haha

Tom
Tommentor
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon Loomis » 6. April 2009, 22:03

Who needs a tent? Do it like the crazy Swedes 2005 and sleep on the plain ground. The next morning they just knocked of the ice and licked their frozen beer... :lol:
Loomis
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Thunar » 7. April 2009, 00:29

Loomis hat geschrieben:Who needs a tent? Do it like the crazy Swedes 2005 and sleep on the plain ground. The next morning they just knocked of the ice and licked their frozen beer... :lol:

:lol:

I've met them just there before at the train station in Lauda... they didn't know how to get to the festival hall because nobody near there were speaking english. So I've translated for them(with taxi and so on)Ok, sorry for Off Topic, but those swedes are really cool people. :mrgreen:
Far Far Far Away - Party Time - Every Time Everywhere....
Tyr(TWOS) (18:06) : Freedom Call sind so fröhlich, das ist schon fast wieder misantrop

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/thunar
Thunar
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

Zurück zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!