Keep It True!

Alles ĂĽber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂĽber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 00:26

well...pain needn´t always be negative ...*g*
that´s why for example it´s some great and cool feeling getting pierced

When we get married?
ähm...did I already mention I cant marry anmore?*lol*
We held up the metal torch<br>And they tried to take the flame<br>We've been running against the wall<br>But we always overcame<br>No sense no reason<br>We are the ones you love to hate<br><br>FUCKING PROUD TO BE A METALHEAD!<br>Forever united we stand - for Metal !!!
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 00:32

Hey, you did the proposal , remember... And now you're saying you've allready married someone else? :( Damn , I never have any luck...

:P :D ;)

And idd, pain doesn't always have to be negative B)
<b><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU BETRAYED ME , NOW YOU DIE</span></span></span></b>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 00:38

yeah..pain can be nice..

mhm, and no I´m not married... I even don´t have a boyfriend ..*sigh*.. I´m the one never having luck...and noone wants me...*lol*
( and i guess the DO know why they dont want me, hehe)

But..it´s not totally wrong that i cannot marry , cause I resigned from church and so I never ever canhave a church wedding...

okay... I have to admitt that is no good excuse...
We held up the metal torch<br>And they tried to take the flame<br>We've been running against the wall<br>But we always overcame<br>No sense no reason<br>We are the ones you love to hate<br><br>FUCKING PROUD TO BE A METALHEAD!<br>Forever united we stand - for Metal !!!
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 00:53

*comforts MetalWarriorin* :D

It's not because you can't have a church wedding that you can't get married at all... But I understand : you just never WANT to get married :) And in fact, neither do I B)
So, shall we not get married together then? :P :lol:
<b><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU BETRAYED ME , NOW YOU DIE</span></span></span></b>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 00:59

yes , you´re right... I never wanna get married...cause I would feel like losing my freedom then , i Guess...

and yes..then we´re gonna not marry each other ..great!

thank you for comforting...
and by the way... if you want to...you can call me Ju or Juju , thats what friends call me..
or at least warriorin cause it´s lot shorter than "MetalWarriorin"
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 01:08

Okay then, Ju it will be. Btw, allready noticed our new level....and our amount of posts...? We're doing damn fine , spamming this forum ;)
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 01:13

yeah...we´re just that great

who the fuck was bonny and clyde?

here WE are....

We´re the kings...
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 01:17

MetalWarriorin hat geschrieben:

We´re the kings...

That's where you go wrong : I am the king , you're the queen... :P But indeed , no one's gonna stop us , we rule this fucking place... B) :lol:

Anyway, shouldn't we get a life or something :D ;)
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 01:22

hehe...okay... Of course I am a queen not a king...

hey... and WHAT a queen I am ...*lol*
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 01:27

bye the way ...

I got some calculations made...and according to that it would take me even one and a half hour to get to the keep it true... mhm
okay...if I take into account my a bit "special" style of driving my car... it would take ma about one hour...mhm....
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 01:34

Héhé , it 'll take me 7-8 hours or something , so don't you complain bout that ... ;)

Btw, we reached a new level again (not that I'm very happy with what it implies <_< )
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 01:42

7-8 hours?

Mhm..I´m gonna think of you 5 minutes long and feel pity for you

I dont like that level too....
seems it´s really true that it´s a hard way to the top...

Well...we´ll see what comes next.....
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 01:47

MetalWarriorin hat geschrieben: 7-8 hours?

Mhm..I´m gonna think of you 5 minutes long and feel pity for you

Oh well, again : I'll survive + I'm not gonna be all on my one, so I guess we'll have some fun in the car and there are two of us with a driver's license , so that won't be a problem either. But thx for the pity anyway B)

See what comes next? Pink Steel-lover? :P D'you know the band Pink Steel? Really funny. :D
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 01:52

Pink steel? No...I dont know them.... but as I have an aversion against the word / colour and so on "pink" ..I think I even don´t wanna
know who or what pink steel are...

Combining steel with "pink" is such blasphemie.....I´m shaken
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 01:56

Héhé , check this out and laugh your ass off :

<a href='http://www.pinksteel.org/' target='_blank'>www.pinksteel.org</a>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!