Keep It True!

Alles ĂĽber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂĽber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 02:00

OH DEAR...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??????????????

What blasphemie....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

alone the sight is unbearable...

That´s REALLY scaring....

* collapses dead*
We held up the metal torch<br>And they tried to take the flame<br>We've been running against the wall<br>But we always overcame<br>No sense no reason<br>We are the ones you love to hate<br><br>FUCKING PROUD TO BE A METALHEAD!<br>Forever united we stand - for Metal !!!
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 02:09

Héhé, not true enough for you? :P Did you check out the song? In case you didn't, click this :

<a href='http://www.pinksteel.org/wefight4cock_rough.mp3' target='_blank'>We Fight For Cock</a> MOEHAHAHAAAAA :D
<b><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU BETRAYED ME , NOW YOU DIE</span></span></span></b>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 02:16

Holy shit... i hasn´t to do anything with the topic... but got torn out ,.,,ARG

WHAT A FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grummel*
We held up the metal torch<br>And they tried to take the flame<br>We've been running against the wall<br>But we always overcame<br>No sense no reason<br>We are the ones you love to hate<br><br>FUCKING PROUD TO BE A METALHEAD!<br>Forever united we stand - for Metal !!!
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 02:23

MetalWarriorin hat geschrieben: Holy shit... i hasn´t to do anything with the topic... but got torn out ,.,,ARG

WHAT A FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grummel*

Nothing to do with this topic? I thought they were coming to KIT , aren't they...? :P :D

Héhé , just see the humor of it, in fact it's pretty funny, just don't take it too seriously. We're too true to get insulted by something like this, nothing can touch us for I am the King of Steel and you're my Queen of Metal...

Bild
<b><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU BETRAYED ME , NOW YOU DIE</span></span></span></b>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 02:28

ähm..sorry..my fault... I had wanted to write that I got one of my earing torn out...and as I have taken a look into the mirror few minutes ago...
i really got my ear damaged and crippled*cry*

what a fuck!

so please excuse me my confusing posting few minutes ago, my dear king
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 02:38

Ow allright then. *kisses Ju's ear* Feeling better now? :D

Aha, and apologies accepted , just go on your knees and... :P
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 02:43

hey do you listen to what I say at all?

I wouldn´t have to go on my knees... *g*

and I´d feel much better if that fucking piercing was where it should be :( *sad*

mhm..I think I´ll have to get other parts of my ear pierced then..

But thank you for the kiss ...my ear really enjoyed is, hehe
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 02:49

MetalWarriorin hat geschrieben: hey do you listen to what I say at all?

I wouldn´t have to go on my knees... *g*

Yeah I listen to what you say , but I don't believe it :D
But thank you for the kiss ...my ear really enjoyed is, hehe

Héhé , I know, your ear allready told it to my lips :P
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 02:56

oh..I´m really quite small...believe me ;)
..and I get many funny names because of this... like for example "Metal Smurf" ( but only one friend is allowed to call me like that)

So? my ear already told your lips?
I should teach my ear not to talk that much ...tztz...as we already discussed...sometimes some things should stay unsaid...

finally we don´t want your lips to become too arrogant and supercilious
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 03:05

Héhé, metalsmurf... LOL neh, size doesn't matter :P

My lips getting even more arrogant and stuff? Don't think that's possible... :D
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 03:08

yeah...go on... have a laugh... make fun of me...

I´m always glad to see people laughing and smiling...even if they laugh about me ;) *blink*

soso...you´re arrogant? ..interesting...
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 03:12

MetalWarriorin hat geschrieben:

soso...you´re arrogant? ..interesting...

Didn't say that, said my LIPS are arrogant.. ;)
Neh, I just got a very high level of selfesteem, some people sometimes see this as arrogance, but really, I don't mean to be arrogant. Oh well , the truth is : I don't care bout what others think of me....
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 03:16

mhm....well....it´s just the best thing not to care bout what others say...

I think If I would care what others are saying bout me...I would jump off a bridge or kill myself any other way or anything like that..

so I better give a damn bout what they say..

mhm....and being more or less arrogant is just normal I guess.. its only that most people wouldn´t admit they are arrogant..
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 03:25

Oh well , I just do it my way : THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR and i don't give a shit about the rest
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 03:27

yes....
that´s just the way it is...

walking the way of the warrior !

*sigh* I´m getting melancholic....
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!