Keep It True!

Alles ĂĽber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂĽber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 8. Januar 2004, 15:45

So, mal schauen ob hier alles funktioniert....

Michael
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Heavy_Metal_Maniac » 8. Januar 2004, 16:00

Funzt... :)
Heavy_Metal_Maniac
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Metalizer » 30. Januar 2004, 19:06

Yo dudes, I'm new here and my german sucks big time, so I'm gonna post in English. I'm from Belgium and I'll be @ KIT this year with 3 other belgian Friends , so Belgium will be represented by 4 fucking crazy drinking blowing nutheadzzzzzz... HAILZZZZ

Btw, MAJESTY RULEZZZ!!!!
<b><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU BETRAYED ME , NOW YOU DIE</span></span></span></b>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 30. Januar 2004, 19:51

Hi Metalizer!

Cool to see you finding the way to the SACRED METAL-Pages! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here - and keep posting!

Metal,
Michael
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Metalizer » 30. Januar 2004, 20:57

Thx for the welcoming , and I sure will keep posting , but first I'll have to fresh up my German a bit :D
<b><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU BETRAYED ME , NOW YOU DIE</span></span></span></b>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 30. Januar 2004, 23:54

Metalizer hat geschrieben: Thx for the welcoming , and I sure will keep posting , but first I'll have to fresh up my German a bit :D

If you keep posting in the "English speaking"-Forum you can be sure to read no German word in there... :-)

M.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Metalizer » 31. Januar 2004, 01:12

LOL, but is it allright with you if I post English replies in the other parts of the board too? If I understand what you guys are talking about, that is... ;)
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 1. Februar 2004, 23:45

hey...dont ask... just post ...

By the way english is a much better language than german is ...

you really coming to the keep it true ??
That is really METAL !

I dont know wheter to go there or not even if its about one hour away from here...
We held up the metal torch<br>And they tried to take the flame<br>We've been running against the wall<br>But we always overcame<br>No sense no reason<br>We are the ones you love to hate<br><br>FUCKING PROUD TO BE A METALHEAD!<br>Forever united we stand - for Metal !!!
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 1. Februar 2004, 23:51

MetalWarriorin hat geschrieben:

you really coming to the keep it true ??
That is really METAL !

Yep, that's right , I really come to KIT , you don't think I would lie bout that , do you...? :) I just hope that there will be a camping or something , because I have to drive 600km to get there and I won't drive back at night... Otherwise I'll just have to sleep in the car , I guess...

I dont know wheter to go there or  not even if its about one hour away from here...
And why wouldn't you come...? If you come, I'll make sure that I'll have a bottle of Jack Daniels waiting for you... ;)
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 1. Februar 2004, 23:59

mhm well... I dont know wheter to come... because I would have to go there all alone...
cause non of my friends would go there....

and I guess it could be extremly boring goin there all alone...
We held up the metal torch<br>And they tried to take the flame<br>We've been running against the wall<br>But we always overcame<br>No sense no reason<br>We are the ones you love to hate<br><br>FUCKING PROUD TO BE A METALHEAD!<br>Forever united we stand - for Metal !!!
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 00:02

MetalWarriorin hat geschrieben: mhm well... I dont know wheter to come... because I would have to go there all alone...
cause non of my friends would go there....

and I guess it could be extremly boring goin there all alone...

Well , problem solved : you just hang out with the four of us B) Deal?
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 00:05

shall I take this as an offer or rather a threat? *blink*
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 00:14

Dunno, what do you prefer...? :P

Neh , really, I think it would be fun
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 00:18

mhm..then I´ll take it as a threat....that´s more exciting... and ..no risk no fun ....hehe

mhm, yes you´re right...could be funny...

mhm...okay... I ´m gonna reflect it
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 00:21

Aha , that's the way you are : No Risk No Fun , No Pain No Gain...? Nice :D So when are we gonna get married? :P
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Nächste

ZurĂĽck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!