Issue 19!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Re: Issue 19!

Beitragvon Sgt. Kuntz » 20. April 2011, 17:30

Got my copy yesterday. First impression: Huge issue again!! I think this could be one of my favorite Snakepits ever. THRUST, the mysterious French band SLAUGHTER, early ANTHRAX, GRIFFIN, SENTINEL, BLACKKOUT. Just perfect. Also the GRIFFIN 7" is a ripper!

And since you asked for feedback regarding the review section: I wouln't really miss them to be honest, but i do read them anyway. If you can save time and make even more room for the features/interviews then throw them out!
Muss rispettieren die andere Kollega!
Sgt. Kuntz
Leather Lucifer

Re: Issue 19!

Beitragvon Sgt. Kuntz » 22. April 2011, 21:14

Sorry, but me again. I spent the whole day on the patio with #19. The answers from the THRUST singer were amazing, really cool guy it seems. And what a harsh contrast to the ones from the bass player, hahaha. Priceless.

What i also enjoyed was the feature on the three unknwon Metal Massacre bands, always wandered who they were and what happened to them, so thanks for that as well.

I hope the interest here on those benign, detailed features is still there, despite the lame reactions.

Playlist during my read: First THRUST, than the WITH CROSS and finally the CRYPT LP! :yeah:
Muss rispettieren die andere Kollega!
Sgt. Kuntz
Leather Lucifer

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum