METALLY INSANE - Rock Until Will Fall 7" EP

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Arkeyn Steel Records » 27. Mai 2010, 17:21

Limited 525 handnumbered Splatter-coloured deluxe Vinyls!
p+c 2010. Steel Gallery & Pure Steel Records
price 7e+postages
order: kostas@steelgallery.com

Chrisafis' (drummer of Thessaloniki's of premier metal band CRYSTAL TEARS), METALLY INSANE metal project is presented for the first time on a 7" splatter coloured deluxe vinyl. Full analog master by Chris Tsangarides (JUDAS PRIEST, THIN LIZZY, DEPECHE MODE, GARY MOORE etc) includes insert with lyrics/credits. For all GENUINE HEAVY METAL fans!

Chrisafis: There was this spark I had some years ago to create a song that many friends would take part. The idea was brought to life, when I felt the time is right and saw that the response of people that would take part and not only was encouraging indeed. Procedures started April 2003, however, I was not able to imagine how difficult this would be. Me and 21 more people would record for this song, needless to mention all the other guys that would be involved in various ways, while needless to mention that lots of them would not come from the city of Thessaloniki. Many weeks were spent on the recordings, actually months. November 2003 was the first time when “Rock Until We Fall” was fully completed, tested and ready to be unleashed. And in retrospect, the result had really paid back all days & nights I had worked our asses off! August 2006 I had the luck to meet and work together with mega Chris Tsangarides for the needs of the mastering procedure of the song. And here we are, 2010, cutting the number in a deluxe 7” vinyl edition with the help of my friends Kostas Athanasoglou, Andreas Lorenz & Markus Lorenz. It was a great honour and I feel very proud to have worked together with all these guys since day one. I really wish you enjoy every little second of it, because this tune results from our passion to heavy metal and rock music in its greater essence. No compromises and honesty, this is what rock is all about! This one is for the hard rockers and the hard workers in life! Enjoy!

Track Listing:
1. Rock Until Will Fall 5:56
(Mastered by Chrisafis Tantanozis)
2. Rock Until Will Fall 5:58
(Mastered by Chris Tsangarides)

Kostas Athanasoglou
Steel Gallery Records
Arkeyn Steel Records
General Manager
MSN: panzero@windowslive.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steel Gallery Records (Record Shop, Record Label, Distribution)
c/o Kostas Athanasoglou, Filikis Eterias 33, GR-54621 Thessaloniki, Greece
Web: www.steelgallery.com e-mail: kostas@steelgallery.com
Web: www.arkeynsteel.com e-mail: info@arkeynsteel.com
Tel./Fax.: +30 2310 233363
Steel Gallery Records (Record Shop, Record Label, Distribution)
c/o Kostas Athanasoglou, Filikis Eterias 33, GR-54621 Thessaloniki, Greece
Web: www.arkeynsteel.com e-mail: info@arkeynsteel.com
Web: www.steelgallery.com
Arkeyn Steel Records
Mode-Fan

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum