Infos on issue 18!!!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Infos on issue 18!!!

Beitragvon big mouth » 6. Mai 2010, 21:29

For those interested in buying multiple copies!

Wholesale for Snakepit magazine #18 is available at a minimum of 14 copies.

I can fit up to 14 copies in a flat rate box for $42 International and $11 Domestic. The per unit rate for wholesale is $7 each.

INTERNATIONAL:
14 x $7 = $98
Postage = $42
sub total: $140
PayPal fee: $5.60
Grand total: $145.60

DOMESTIC:
14 x $7 = $98
Postage = $11
sub total: $109
PayPal fee: $4.36
Grand total: $113.36

You can PayPal me at yosukekonishi@yahoo.com

Also here's a description of the new issue:
Snakepit returns with a vengeance… and a colored cover ! Issue 18 features, nothing but traditional Heavy, Power, Speed, Thrash Metal one more time with the likes of ARTILLERY, CHARTER, CYCLONE TEMPLE/ ZNOWHITE (exclusive interview with Scott Schaffer !), DECAPITATOR/ NECROPOLIS/ WARGOD, DDT, SLAYER/ KARION/ JAG PANZER/ FATES WARNING/ WARCHILD/ TALISPHERE (Chris Cronk reveals everything !), FISHEL’S BEAST, FRIGID BICH, H-BOMB (the one I should have done in the first place !), HIRAX (Scott Owen speaks about his HIRAX days, something extremely rare !), JUGGERNAUT, KRAKEN, LABEL SPECIAL (Sydney Productions), MORSÜRE (featuring for the first time all members), SAVAGE GRACE (possibly the most in depth interview I’ve ever done ! An absolute MUST for S.G. fans !), SKULLVIEW, TALISPHERE, TNT (France, one of the best Hard Rock bands ever from this country !) and WEHRMACHT !

Not enough? Hmmmmm… as exclusive bonus you will get a 4 track single from the one and only SAVAGE GRACE ! Featuring an extremely rare recording that only a handful of people knew and we thought it would be great to share it with you, die hard Metallers… a demo recorded back in November 83, material that was destined for the first album « Master Of Disguise » but with John Birk on vocals ! So not only it’s a rare performance but also the songs themselves are amongst the strongest ever penned by the band- and it includes a special song that you will discover once you will have the thing into your hands ! Surprise surprise !
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

Re: Infos on issue 18!!!

Beitragvon steelreign » 19. Mai 2010, 14:06

Hell yeah!!! Totally kickass bro! I already order mine. Thanks for all your hard work and if you ever need anything, let me know!

\m/ \m/

Brian
steelreign
St.Anger-Gutfinder

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum