Briton Rites Interview

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Briton Rites Interview

Beitragvon Cauldron_Born » 10. Oktober 2009, 05:26

Cauldron_Born
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 58

Re: Briton Rites Interview

Beitragvon Nolli » 11. Oktober 2009, 11:40

Interesting interview! When you are doing something in the vain of your musical taste I am sure you'll manage to find a lot of fans in this board!! :smile2:
Nolli
JOHN ARCH

BeitrÀge: 3357

Beitragvon Prof » 11. Oktober 2009, 13:27

Thanks for posting the link. Good to hear that things are on their way with Briton Rites. And for Cauldron Born fans, there's a glimmer of hope as well that another album is not out of the question. I suppose it also depends how well you'll be faring with Briton Rites and your own label.
Which leaves us with one additional question: why won't the album be on Stormspell, as the Cauldron Born reissue was released on Iordan's label?
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon Cauldron_Born » 11. Oktober 2009, 19:19

Prof: I think very highly of Iordan and Stormspell. Iordan is one of the most straight-up guys in the Metal underground but hardly any labels can afford to loan enough money to even cover the full costs of studio time in this day and age. I am afraid the studio budget to CD sales ratio doesn't look too good. That is why I am doing it all myself this time around. If I can break even I can continue making albums,if not, I see no way to keep putting music out.

Howie
Cauldron_Born
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon Cauldron_Born » 11. Oktober 2009, 19:40

Prof: My last post was kind of incomplete. BORN OF THE CAULDRON was already recorded so we didn't have any sort of recording budget that we had to come up with. I had already gone in the hole financially for that album and got that out of the way.

Howie
Cauldron_Born
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon Prof » 11. Oktober 2009, 20:01

I understand. It is clear to all of us here that Iordan is totally dedicated - the more units he ships of any disc, the better. Thanks for taking the time and clearing this small matter up. Please keep us posted on developments with Briton Rites, this stage is yours.

P.S. and off topic:
'In fate's eye a king' rules!
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon rapanzel » 13. Oktober 2009, 10:00

Prof hat geschrieben:P.S. and off topic:
'In fate's eye a king' rules!

Oh yeah!!! :yeah:
But I prefer the demo version much more!
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

BeitrÀge: 20907

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum