CAULDRON BORN

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Re: New Briton Rites Song! Doom/NWOBHM Style

Beitragvon Loomis » 5. September 2010, 01:07

Cauldron_Born hat geschrieben:
Loomis hat geschrieben:Got the CD today and I really like it. I'd like to especially mention the Bass guitar work, great job Howie!
But I guess I wont become a fan of Baker's recent paintings. :-D
The Cauldron Born covers and the Chastain covers were OK, but Briton Rites is not so good in my opinion. We better don't talk about the Blacksword-cover-disaster.

Hey Loomis: I am glad you like the music. Thanks for your support. We will just have to agree to disagree on the artwork. Thanks.

Howie

No problem, the music is what really counts, and I like it. I am also going to buy the Blacksword CD no matter how it's artwork looks.
Loomis
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Siebi » 5. September 2010, 01:13

Loomis hat geschrieben:Got the CD today and I really like it. I'd like to especially mention the Bass guitar work, great job Howie!
The Cauldron Born covers and the Chastain covers were OK, but Briton Rites is not so good in my opinion. We better don't talk about the Blacksword-cover-disaster.

Hey Loomis: I am glad you like the music. Thanks for your support. We will just have to agree to disagree on the artwork. Thanks.

Howie

Artworks were, are and ever will be overrated! So let the music only do the talking. Anything of your music has to be released whether it's CB or BR or... Real musicians will always be supported! Stay as you are, that's the thing it's all about.
Siebi
Spaceman

Beitragvon Cauldron_Born » 5. September 2010, 01:29

Loomis hat geschrieben:

Howie

No problem, the music is what really counts, and I like it. I am also going to buy the Blacksword CD no matter how it's artwork looks.

Siebi hat geschrieben:

Howie

Artworks were, are and ever will be overrated! So let the music only do the talking. Anything of your music has to be released whether it's CB or BR or... Real musicians will always be supported! Stay as you are, that's the thing it's all about.

Loomis: I do appreciate your support! I don't think that you will be the least bit disappointed in the Blacksword album. It is one of those albums that I feel will be a classic,given time.

Siebi: Thanks for your support, and your vote of confidence. I came into the frame of mind where I feel like the next ten years will be the best period of my life,as far as musical output,for what that's worth.

Howie
Cauldron_Born
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum