The KAM / Bob Muldowney feature..

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

The KAM / Bob Muldowney feature..

Beitragvon MightyTior » 26. Mai 2009, 17:04

...was also a great piece of work Laurent. Took me right back to the days when I was a subscriber and read all those great editions back at my parent´s home. I am so sad that I somehow lost all of those great time capsules of an era that will never come back again. Maybe someday Mom will dig them up and I can relive KICK*ASS in all it´s glory!

Muldowney, what a guy. One of the central figures in the 80s scene without a doubt. Always willing to copy a tape, drop a note in with an issue. Remember the fan classified ads in the back? Man that was the fucking underground center!

How cool that there are still some of us who remember. How cool that there are still people like Laurent who take the time to pay tribute. How cool to have been part of that KICK*ASS world.

Thanks again Laurent, and thanks Bob for the memories.

KICK*ASS WILL NEVER DIE!
MightyTior
Prog-Rock-Fan

Re: The KAM / Bob Muldowney feature..

Beitragvon big mouth » 26. Mai 2009, 20:21

You know my friend, I'm really very very happy that this feature please you.... I don't know how many of my readers did know the KAM days, shared them but hopefully many did and like it.... Mike Hannon said he was real happy with the result so did Bob's first partner. It's just so sad it ended that way though and I wish Bob would still be with us and TELL the world what is REAL METAL! Sometimes I wonder how many will still know what is real Metal in like 20 years at the pace bullshit invade peoples brains..;I read so much buyllshit in mags, in forums etc..people being not capable to distinguish what is really Thrash for example or Power Metal etc etc.... but that's life -much to my despite!
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum