Snakepit #13 is out!!!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 18. August 2004, 13:05

Bild

Snakepit magazine issue 13 is out! For those who are interested to read it (78 pages photocopied with colored cover entirely written in English) and features past, present and future Metal heroes such as AGENT STEEL,ARMOROS, BEYOND, BLACK STEEL, BULLET, BYFIST, DEATH MILITIA, EXODUS, FORCED ENTRY, INFERNAL MAJESTY, INSANITY, IRON ANGEL, JAG PANZER, LABEL SPECIAL (Music For Nations), LEGACY, MALEDICTION, MALTESE FALCON, NAPALM DEATH, REPULSION, SIREN, THRUST, TRAUMA, UNSEEN TERROR, VIXEN and last but not least, old Chicago heroes WITCHSLAYER!!!!!

Where else can you find filled with nothing but PURE MOLTEN Metal interviews!? If you miss the awesome early days of Metal Forces, Whiplash or Kick Ass Monthly, when you could discover promising, exciting new acts and read about mysterious past heroes, then be sure this last issue of Snakepit will fullfill your hunger!
You can order issue 13 (ONLY) from:
Laurent Ramadier
La Cailloterie
72210 Voivres Les Le Mans
France

Send CASH only (NO COINS) well hidden. I’d like to point out that in case you wouldn’t receive the copy that you order, I have no responsibility into that at all, can’t be blamed (postal service would be the only one to blame) and will not send another copy instead, I want to make this clear as it can happen unfortunately.
Prices:
European readers:
Issue 13 + air mail postage: 5 Euros

USA/ South American readers:
Issue 13 + economic postage: 7$/ 5Euros (note that it can take one month for the mail to come over)
Issue 13 + air mail postage: 10$/ 10 Euros
(Euros are preferred if you can make change at a local bank)

It might appears expensive but unfortunately postage rates are HIGH and in no case I want to lose a single cent with that issue. For more details write to snakepit2@free.fr
Visit the updated site (finally!!!): www.truemetal.org/snakepit/

Issue 12 is still available for 8 Euros (Europe or $11/10 Euros) (rest of the world)

BEFORE YOU ORDER PLEASE READ THIS:
I really hope that you guys who are gonna buy this new issue, will talk intensively around you about this, promoting it HEAVILY and what would be even better to guarantee a future to Snakepit would be to buy like four or five copies of it each of you and then selling them to your friends; a few readers did it with issue 12 (and I’m extremely grateful to them for that) but I wish everyone of you long time die hard readers would do it! After all you can get five copies for 20 Euros!

ISSUE 14 SHOULD BE OUT BY LATE DECEMBER!!!!! FILLED WITH MORE REAL METAL!

ALSO MAKE SURE TO SPREAD THIS E-MAIL AROUND YOU TO ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS METALHEADS!!!!
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Göran Herming » 25. August 2004, 14:18

And once again a masterpiece...Even nearly alone Laurent still gets a great fanzine together. I bought one directly at Hellion. I love being turned on all those cool underground thrash bands from the 80s...anybody out there owning some Warhammer (UK) demostuff or something else he could record for me?
Faves: John Coltrane, Slime, Kraftwerk, Camel, Le Orme, Ange, UK Subs, Omega, Pallas, Shiva, Cruachan, Moon of Steel, Fates Warning, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Van Der Graaf Generator, Omen, Legend (Jersey), Limelight, Shining, Pagan Altar, Alan Stivell, Saracen, Rorschach, Darkthrone, The Lamp Of Thoth, Angelic Upstarts, Perry Leopold, Jefferson Airplane, Curved Air, Gentle Giant, Adramelch, Faust, Midryasi, Solstice UK, Solitude Aeturus, Killing Joke, The Animals, Dust, Sir Lord Baltimore, Necronomion (D, 70s), GĂ„A, ELP, King Crimson, Massacre (Fred Frith), Slaughter, Saint Vitus, Candlemass, Manilla Road, Hero, Tangerine Dream, Blue Cheer, Beherit, Uriah Heep, Agent Steel, Iron Maiden, Karthago (Hun), Grivf, Magma, Psychotic Waltz, Asphyx, Morgoth, Dismember, Unleashed, Repulsion, Razor, Dresden, Lucifer (USA, 1995), Vision (CAN), Hemlock(CAN), Kate Bush, Peter Hammill, Isengard, Autopsy, Winter, Esoteric, Aarni, Rolling Stones, Yardbirds, The Doors, Graham Bond, Nick Drake, Pentagram, Ultra, Winterhawk, Rush, Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, Osanna, Premiata Foneria Marconi, While Heaven Wept, Jane, Charles Mingus, Budgie, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Tank, Killer, Frumpy, God Forsaken, Amorphis, Emperor, Jag Panzer, Exodus, Testament, Lord (Hun), Slough Feg, Brocas Helm, Dark Quarterer, IQ, Marillion, Gong, Steve Hillage, Scorpions, UFO, Foreigner, Boltthrower, Benediction, Amebix, Hellhammer, Dead Kennedies, Mayhem, Iced Earth, Hawkwind, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Semiramis
Göran Herming
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Guest_snakeasshole » 25. August 2004, 17:13

Thanks Goran...I did my best again with this one through there's some minor mistakes.... this time I'vce managed to work out something with Hellion which has always helped us from day one so hopefully that will help the whole thing!
The WARHAMMER demo...I don't have it anymore...but it's around, that's for sure. I'm sure people like Niclas Johansson (Stormbringer) or Ken Thomsen (who posted here) has a copy!
Guest_snakeasshole

Beitragvon Göran Herming » 25. August 2004, 19:50

Guest_snakeasshole hat geschrieben: Thanks Goran...I did my best again with this one through there's some minor mistakes.... this time I'vce managed to work out something with Hellion which has always helped us from day one so hopefully that will help the whole thing!
The WARHAMMER demo...I don't have it anymore...but it's around, that's for sure. I'm sure people like Niclas Johansson (Stormbringer) or Ken Thomsen (who posted here) has a copy!

;) HI Laurent, this is Sascha by the way :lol:
Faves: John Coltrane, Slime, Kraftwerk, Camel, Le Orme, Ange, UK Subs, Omega, Pallas, Shiva, Cruachan, Moon of Steel, Fates Warning, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Van Der Graaf Generator, Omen, Legend (Jersey), Limelight, Shining, Pagan Altar, Alan Stivell, Saracen, Rorschach, Darkthrone, The Lamp Of Thoth, Angelic Upstarts, Perry Leopold, Jefferson Airplane, Curved Air, Gentle Giant, Adramelch, Faust, Midryasi, Solstice UK, Solitude Aeturus, Killing Joke, The Animals, Dust, Sir Lord Baltimore, Necronomion (D, 70s), GĂ„A, ELP, King Crimson, Massacre (Fred Frith), Slaughter, Saint Vitus, Candlemass, Manilla Road, Hero, Tangerine Dream, Blue Cheer, Beherit, Uriah Heep, Agent Steel, Iron Maiden, Karthago (Hun), Grivf, Magma, Psychotic Waltz, Asphyx, Morgoth, Dismember, Unleashed, Repulsion, Razor, Dresden, Lucifer (USA, 1995), Vision (CAN), Hemlock(CAN), Kate Bush, Peter Hammill, Isengard, Autopsy, Winter, Esoteric, Aarni, Rolling Stones, Yardbirds, The Doors, Graham Bond, Nick Drake, Pentagram, Ultra, Winterhawk, Rush, Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, Osanna, Premiata Foneria Marconi, While Heaven Wept, Jane, Charles Mingus, Budgie, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Tank, Killer, Frumpy, God Forsaken, Amorphis, Emperor, Jag Panzer, Exodus, Testament, Lord (Hun), Slough Feg, Brocas Helm, Dark Quarterer, IQ, Marillion, Gong, Steve Hillage, Scorpions, UFO, Foreigner, Boltthrower, Benediction, Amebix, Hellhammer, Dead Kennedies, Mayhem, Iced Earth, Hawkwind, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Semiramis
Göran Herming
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Guest_snakeasshole » 25. August 2004, 21:35

Hail fucker hah! was kindea sure it was you but not certain! Why were you silent for so many months?!
Guest_snakeasshole

Beitragvon MonsterUnderground » 4. September 2004, 08:05

Great to see the mag still alive and kicking!! I need a copy of that Witch Slayer interview for their website: www.witchslayer.com
Can you email it to me so I can cut and paste?
MonsterUnderground
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon Storming the Gates » 28. Januar 2005, 18:01

Wieso postet hier eigentlich niemand, das die Nr. 14 raus ist ???
TOP 5 2020
1. Hittman – Destroy All Humans
2. Glacier – The Passing Of Time
3. Stälker – Black Majik Terror
4. Cirith Ungol – Forever Black
5. Megaton Sword – Blood Hails Steel
Storming the Gates
Django

Beitragvon Skullview » 28. Januar 2005, 23:07

Hast du doch jetzt gemacht!!!!
Wir haben das vielleicht gar nicht gewusst!!! :P
Jahres Faves 2012
RAM-Death
Skullview
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Prof » 28. Januar 2005, 23:33

This was a thrashing issue to say the least, Laurent. ;) How about some Cea Serin, Septer, Reviver, Crystal Fate, Born Of Fire, Order Of Nine next time?
An in-depth article on Heretic, Powermad or the rather obscure Dead On would be interesting also...
Je te salue,

Oliver
a.k.a. The Professor
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Guest_snakeasshole » 5. Februar 2005, 22:19

Thanks Professor..to me Thrash, Speed, Heavy Metal is the same...REAL METAL so sometimes it's more Thrashing...after all Thrash has been my maininterest for like 10 years so....
Guest_snakeasshole

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum