Arkeyn Steel Records

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Re: Arkeyn Steel Records

Beitragvon Acurus-Heiko » 22. September 2009, 23:24

The discussion about Covers is more or less boring and not the point. In the last months I have bought a lot rereleases from old Demos published on CD or LP. Some of these rereleases have a nice Cover - but the sound is horrible. And that is the point. A metal label can try to remaster the demos. If the label is investing time and money, we all can get (very) good results. That is, what I prefer. If I listen to all my Arkeyn Steel Records, I feel and hear, that this CDs have been made with love and professionality from fans to fans. For this kind of music, there is no better label. And the covers are allright as well. I hope, Arkeyn Steel Records will not leave this way and will go on to publish value and quality for money.

My wish is a rerelease from Etheria. They have a great sounding demo with three tracks and I am sure, that they have recorded more songs. http://www.myspace.com/etheriagenesis

Heiko
Metal is "orchestrated technological Nihilism" (Lester Bangs) and "heroical Realism" (me)

Bild
Acurus-Heiko
Metalizer

Beitragvon Arkeyn Steel Records » 29. September 2009, 19:02

New Band Under Arkeyn Steel’s Roster!!

SAHARRA: TIMES FORGOTTEN SANDS -U.S.A., Long Island, New York- Fantastic Power/Prog ala early Queensryche, Lethal, Sacred Warrior, Fates Warning. CD with 13 tracks - Includes the second demo release 1992 ”Times Forgotten Sands” with 7 tracks, one bonus track from just before “Times Forgotten Sands”, 2 tracks from debut demo 1991 “Genesis” very rare! Also three live songs have never been released before who have recorded back in 1994 when SAHARRA toured with Dream Theater in NYC area! All these stuff full digital remastered and new artworx (don't worry small changes at original demo cover!), also include detailed bio and pics! Limited 1000 handnumbered CDs. Release at first quarter of 2010.

Tracklist:

1. Listen

2. Hands Across The Void

3. Dying Breed

4. 25th Hour

5. Stay

6. Circles

7. Never The Right Time

8. Bonus Tracks…. Fallin’ And I Can’t Get Up ….funny!

9. Piracy (Extremey rare!!!)

10. Fading Away (Extremely rare!!!)

11. The Storm (Live)

12. Stay (Live)

13. 25th Hour (Live)
Steel Gallery Records (Record Shop, Record Label, Distribution)
c/o Kostas Athanasoglou, Filikis Eterias 33, GR-54621 Thessaloniki, Greece
Web: www.arkeynsteel.com e-mail: info@arkeynsteel.com
Web: www.steelgallery.com
Arkeyn Steel Records
Mode-Fan

Beitragvon Siebi » 29. September 2009, 19:25

Acurus-Heiko hat geschrieben:The discussion about Covers is more or less boring and not the point...

Damn right! Let the music do the talking. The released stuff so far is of highest quality. Good job and stay as metal as you are! Looking forward for the next discs.
N.P.: Reignstorm - Ruler Of Today
Siebi
Spaceman

Beitragvon Pavlos » 29. September 2009, 20:10

Arkeyn Steel Records hat geschrieben:New Band Under Arkeyn Steel’s Roster!!

SAHARRA: TIMES FORGOTTEN SANDS -U.S.A., Long Island, New York- Fantastic Power/Prog ala early Queensryche, Lethal, Sacred Warrior, Fates Warning. CD with 13 tracks - Includes the second demo release 1992 ”Times Forgotten Sands” with 7 tracks, one bonus track from just before “Times Forgotten Sands”, 2 tracks from debut demo 1991 “Genesis” very rare! Also three live songs have never been released before who have recorded back in 1994 when SAHARRA toured with Dream Theater in NYC area! All these stuff full digital remastered and new artworx (don't worry small changes at original demo cover!), also include detailed bio and pics! Limited 1000 handnumbered CDs. Release at first quarter of 2010.

Tracklist:

1. Listen

2. Hands Across The Void

3. Dying Breed

4. 25th Hour

5. Stay

6. Circles

7. Never The Right Time

8. Bonus Tracks…. Fallin’ And I Can’t Get Up ….funny!

9. Piracy (Extremey rare!!!)

10. Fading Away (Extremely rare!!!)

11. The Storm (Live)

12. Stay (Live)

13. 25th Hour (Live)

:yeah: FUCK YEAH :yeah:

Another brilliant release from probably the best true metal underground label!!!

euxaristo re paidia.
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon Acurus-Heiko » 4. Oktober 2009, 00:11

I hope to to see this re-releases:

1. Damien Black: Black Reign (demo, 1992) http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=65445 and an english review: http://www.metal-treasures.com/demotapes/damienblack.htm?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=600&width=730. Here is the link to the singer: http://www.myspace.com/originaldamienblack. But on this page, you will NOT find material from "Black Reign". But the song "Scream" sounds a little bit like the demo. If someone is googleing "Damien Black Black Reign", he will possebly find the something ...

Bild

2. Raising Cain: Hell on Earth (demo 1994) http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=91941

Bild

3. Katella: Shades Of Grey (EP, 1995) http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=187144 and an short english review http://www.metal-treasures.com/juwels/k/katella.htm?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=600&width=730

Bild

Yours Heiko
Zuletzt geändert von Acurus-Heiko am 4. Oktober 2009, 19:35, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Metal is "orchestrated technological Nihilism" (Lester Bangs) and "heroical Realism" (me)

Bild
Acurus-Heiko
Metalizer

Beitragvon Pavlos » 4. Oktober 2009, 11:38

Yeah, the Damien Black Demo is excellent, and the Raising Cain EP should easily fit together with the CRUSADE album on a disc. Good stuff, indeed. I also would love to see the TALISPHERE demo rereleased. Rumor has it, that there exist more unreleased demo songs from the band.
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon rapanzel » 5. Oktober 2009, 14:34

Pavlos hat geschrieben:Yeah, the Damien Black Demo is excellent, and the Raising Cain EP should easily fit together with the CRUSADE album on a disc. Good stuff, indeed. I also would love to see the TALISPHERE demo rereleased. Rumor has it, that there exist more unreleased demo songs from the band.

Oh yeah, TALISPHERE and also LAST VISION BLACK and KINGSBANE/SEVEN YEARS material.
And, as far as I know, there ARE more unreleased TALISPHERE songs, cause I talked to a friend of the bass player once!
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Arkeyn Steel Records » 10. November 2009, 18:47

Check www.arkeynsteel.com at releases section to see BLACKSTORM and TRAMONTANE covers!!!
About end of Nov/early Dec coming!!!
Arkeyn Steel Records
Mode-Fan

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 10. November 2009, 18:50

Arkeyn Steel Records hat geschrieben:Check http://www.arkeynsteel.com at releases section to see BLACKSTORM and TRAMONTANE covers!!!
About end of Nov/early Dec coming!!!

Hey, two cool covers! Carry on!! :)
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Arkeyn Steel Records » 13. November 2009, 20:07

Hi Metalheads!

ARE U READY FOR CALIFORNIAN METAL ATTACK!??

PREORDER NOW!!!!!
Blackstorm: Twist Of Fate CD (California's premier power metal legends’ all three demos first time on CD full digital remaster, lyrics, unpublished pics and bio. For all Helstar, Vicious Rumors, Liege Lord fans!) - 16 SONGS, 76'mins

Tramontane: Tramontane CD (California’s power metal Kingz! Collection-album with all three old demos plus the last never published demo ’99 first time on CD full digital remaster, lyrics, unpublished pics and bio. For all Manilla Road, Metal Church, Oliver Magnum fans!) 14 SONGS, 79'mins

Order now! From 23/11/09 in stores!
Go to http://www.arkeynsteel.com at releases section to see info and covers for all previous and future killer re-issues.

Still hot last productions from Arkeyn Steel Records!
A Shattered Dream: 4-D Society & Other Nocturnal Emissions CD
Reignstorm: Tomorrow's Past
Commandment: Engraved In Stone CD

Still hot last productions from Steel Gallery Records!
Until Rain: The Reign Of Dreams CD
Equal Vector: Aspectations (8/10 Metal Hammer GR)
Agnosia: Trace Decay CD (8/10 Metal Hammer GR)

thanx
Kostas Athanasoglou
Steel Gallery Records
Arkeyn Steel Records
General Manager
MSN: panzero@windowslive.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Web: http://www.steelgallery.com e-mail: kostas@steelgallery.com
Web: http://www.arkeynsteel.com e-mail: info@arkeynsteel.com
Tel./Fax.: +30 2310 233363
Arkeyn Steel Records
Mode-Fan

Beitragvon DamienKing » 13. November 2009, 20:37

Come on Kosta why dont you tell people here about a certain Tampa band you are about to rerelease and drive everyone crazy ;)
I see children with butterflies trapped inside jars -Richard Elliot IV
DamienKing
NU-Metaller

Arkeyn Steel Records News 2010

Beitragvon Arkeyn Steel Records » 12. Januar 2010, 14:28

Arkeyn Steel Records would like to wish to every metalhead out there a merry metal X-Mass and a happy new metal 2010! with greeeat news!!

Arkeyn Steel Records sign with HEIR APPARENT!!
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z286 ... PARENT.jpg

And no time like the present to announce our new deals for the New Year that will have all U.S/Canada power metal aficionados drooling with anticipation.
First off, around the end of January, is Saharra's (New York) magnificent demo Times... featuring both unreleased and live tracks as well as a full digital remaster, a detailed bio and rare pics! All Queensryche, Heir Apparent, Sacred Warrior, Lethal fans will excited!

What we have next, is the release that will take Arkeyn Steel Records to its next level and elevate its status. After months of negotiating, we are proud to present Heir Apparent and the reissue of probably one of the best U.S prog/power albums EVER limited to a handnumbered 2000 copies! This is of course the "One Small Voice" album with the added bonus of "Two Hearts" (featured only on the original Japanese issue), “The Haunting” (never released before!) and a different version of "Alone Again" that will see the light of day from Terry Gorle's archives for the very first time!!! But what is the biggest surprise is the extra bonus DVD. Inside the disc you'll find a live show from 1988 in Riviera clocking in at about 60 minutes! This recently discovered 1988 video footage is the only complete Heir Apparent concert with this legendary line-up. The show took place about 3 months after they recorded the "live in studio" demo that was released by Hellion in 2000 as the Triad CD. It's the ONLY video with Steve Benito on vocals and it has never ever been released. Audiovisual quality is fantastic and as you will hear Steve's voice was near always perfect!

DVD tracklist:
Crossing the Border
Just Imagine
Two Hearts
Young Forever
Tomorrow Night
Alone Again
Cry For Rome
The Fifth Season
The Sound of Silence
Another Candle
Keeper of the Reign
We, The People

Line-up
Steve Benito - vocals
Terry Gorle - guitar
Derek Peace - bass
Ray Schwartz - drums
Mike Jackson - keyboards

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z286 ... r/NEWS.jpg
Next up from Arkeyn Steel Records is Blackkout (Florida), the ultimate prog/power band from Saint Petersburg! Arkeyn Steel Records made a deal for the re-release of their 1989's amazing LP-Tape “Ignorance Of Man” and 1985's 7" single “Fallout” as bonus, limited as always to 1000 handnumbered copies. Both the LP-Tape and the 7" single are now sold at sky-high prices since only 500 copies were released back then. Fans of Watchtower, Hittman and all power metal lovers should add those to their must buy lists.

Out of Massachusetts comes our fifth release in the form of the power/prog group MORIAH. Arkeyn Steel Records bought the rights to their 1990 demo, the private mini-CD “Speak” (1991), their Live Demo 1993 and as bonus material their so far unreleased 1994 demo. This will be a double CD with more than 100 minutes of music and, as always, digitally remastered.

Last but certainly not least are the Canadian power metal troupe Kraken (Toronto, Ontario)!!!! A deal with the band has been struck for the first official release of their unreleased 1983 album, the title? “Kraken I”, producer? Lips from Anvil!

But that's not all, as we managed to get a hold of an entire Kraken album produced by Chris Tsangarides with material from the 1980-1983 periods entitled “Underground”. The only release of this album so far has been a bootlegged LP. Also included will be the 1980 demo (The Kraken, Executioner, Kill the King) and the Executioner live.

Both albums have been remastered by the band themselves and transferred directly from the original master tapes.

As you can see, 2010 will be Arkeyn Steel Records' year!!!
I hope to have more releases of you soon enough!

Kostas Athanasoglou
Steel Gallery Records
Arkeyn Steel Records
General Manager
MSN: panzero@windowslive.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Web: http://www.steelgallery.com e-mail: kostas@steelgallery.com
Web: http://www.arkeynsteel.com e-mail: info@arkeynsteel.com
Tel./Fax.: +30 2310 233363
Arkeyn Steel Records
Mode-Fan

Beitragvon Pavlos » 12. Januar 2010, 14:37

GREAT NEWS!!!

:yeah:

more fine gems from the Arkeyn Steel Records boys.

euxaristo!!!
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon Sgt. Kuntz » 12. Januar 2010, 15:19

Great signings / projects as usual. We will keep a big eye on those releases for sure.
Muss rispettieren die andere Kollega!
Sgt. Kuntz
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon rapanzel » 12. Januar 2010, 15:22

AWESOME news!!!
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum