PAGAN ALTAR News

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon ISEN TORR » 28. Januar 2008, 00:55

In case you didn't already know, we have a new drummer called Andy Green, and whats even better is that unlike the previous fellow, Pistol Pete, he knows his 80's metal and Hard rock (In fact we had a spontaneous jam, myself, Diccon and Andy at a Metal Church song while Terry & Al weren't looking :lol: ). He a nice bloke, and Terry & Al are well pleased with him.

On the Release front, the "Mythical & magical" LP is at press, and excitingly, Azter of Horror records/DENIAL OF GOD infamy, will issue the first 3 PAGAN ALTAR albums as luxurious picture disc editions later this year also.

There are plans afoot for a bonafide live album on CD/vinyl, and to begin recording finally the eagerly awaited fourth long player, which I believe will be entitled "NEVER QUITE DEAD". Songs like "THE RIPPER" and "DANCE OF THE VAMPIRES" will blow your minds I'm sure.

As you may know, we'll be playing some more gigs shortly in Germany, Ireland, England and we are sorting out for Sweden and Japan later in the year also, so we hope to see you all there, if not, somewhere else.
ISEN TORR
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 50

Beitragvon Prof » 28. Januar 2008, 13:00

Ah, more damn good news!
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum