FATAL VIOLENCE - Ashes Tell No Tales

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 27. März 2008, 08:31

I shall make a FV page and put some sound samples in a day or two for you guys to check out.
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 27. März 2008, 08:36

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: I shall make a FV page and put some sound samples in a day or two for you guys to check out.

Hell YES!!!!! FATAL VIOLENCE are KILLER!!
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Metallah » 27. März 2008, 09:03

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: I received the FATAL VIOLENCE remixed and remastered masters today. I hate to boast about my own releases, but this singlehandedly is one of the very best power/speed US releases from the 80s. Especially the tracks from the previously unreleased demo II 1987 are the most intense and dark power metal I've personally heard from that era!

Everyone today seems to praise Texas 80s scene, but I'd say with bands like Fatal Violence, Amulance, Enforcer, and Slauter Xtroyes, just to name a few, Chicago scene is on par, if not superior to Texans.

The feeling of listening to the demo 1987, knowing I'm the first person after David Enlow to listen to it (it was mixed from the multitrack tapes for the first time just recently, never previously released in any form!) is undescribable! I still get goosebumps all over just thinking of it.

If you dig dark mystique crunchy US power/speed metal with apocalyptic/doomy lyrics, look no further! Just make a room next to your Slauter Xtroyes, Enforcer (IL), Amulance CDs and have your ears pricked, coz "Ashes Tell No Tales" is coming! We take no prisoners :lol:

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

This is one of the major releases for me in 2008! I have one of their demos and it kicks major ass. Now to imagine it to be released with far better sound PLUS the additional second demo makes me longing for this album even more.

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon Prof » 27. März 2008, 09:03

I feel an 80s metal classic coming on with 100 mph. :)
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 27. März 2008, 10:11

Great news!!!
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 3. April 2008, 08:53

<a href='http://www.stormspell.com/label/fatal-violence.html' target='_blank'>http://www.stormspell.com/label/fatal-violence.html</a>

The audio samples temporarily are hosted on a free server with limited bandwidth and may become unavailable if the bandwidth is exceeded. My appologies if this happens. I'll move them to our server once our kind host puts up together a dedicated server for me (hopefully soon).
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Metallah » 3. April 2008, 10:43

The soundfiles are great! They make me even more looking forward to this release!
Killer!

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon rapanzel » 14. April 2008, 12:42

@ Stormspell
please do inform me when the stuff is available.
Will order it AT ONCE :-)
Man, I could take a subscription with all Stormspell stuff, hehe
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 16. April 2008, 22:02

All upcoming release dates are set tentatively for end of August after we return from our European trip

I'll also update the label store to shopping cart style, so everyone can purchase more than one cd directly through gaypal with proper combined shipping.

I also apologise in advance to buyers from Italy, Eastern Europe, South America and other countries with known postal problems, because the only shipping method accepted through gaypal for those destinations will be Express EMS.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 27. Juli 2008, 10:49

A small, but crucial update to let everyone interested know that I just finished transcribing the FV lyrics (Doug Trevisan has sent them to me in handwriting on paper!). I should be wraping the booklet design in next few days and sending this babe to the pressing plant later in the week (finally!).

Expected release date - end of August/early September as I still have to design and purchase patches for the first 250 copies (so called "die-hards") and also the usual wrap-up flyers, etc.

As soon as I get everything rolling and get the digital proofs from the factory, a preorder links will be set up on the label's distro page.

Labels and distros interested in preordering a flat-rate priority box (40 CDs with jewel cases, cheap worldwide shipping) at my rock-bottom wholesale prices, and getting their logos printed on the flyers as official distributors, please get in touch asap!

Short news regarding other pending releases:
CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - the DAT tape for the demos has been found, pending remastering.
HELLHOUND - artwork, CD, and DVD masters pretty much ready, waiting for logo and booklet content. Hopefully this one will come out next.
VAMPYR - waiting on Andreas Neuderth to send me the DVD master from the original show tapes.
RAPIDFIRE - in studio, finishing production.
THRASH CLASH vol. 3 & 4 - Dimitar is very busy, artwork will be ready end of September earliest. Also some of the bands are not ready yet, so this could take a while (2 bands on a volume = twice more work and quadrupal delays, unfortunately... ).

Info on JONAH QUIZZ and EPINIKION will be added shortly.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon rapanzel » 27. Juli 2008, 16:48

Perfect, very good news.

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Metallah » 30. Juli 2008, 18:10

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: A small, but crucial update to let everyone interested know that I just finished transcribing the FV lyrics (Doug Trevisan has sent them to me in handwriting on paper!). I should be wraping the booklet design in next few days and sending this babe to the pressing plant later in the week (finally!).

Expected release date - end of August/early September as I still have to design and purchase patches for the first 250 copies (so called "die-hards") and also the usual wrap-up flyers, etc.

As soon as I get everything rolling and get the digital proofs from the factory, a preorder links will be set up on the label's distro page.

Labels and distros interested in preordering a flat-rate priority box (40 CDs with jewel cases, cheap worldwide shipping) at my rock-bottom wholesale prices, and getting their logos printed on the flyers as official distributors, please get in touch asap!

Short news regarding other pending releases:
CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - the DAT tape for the demos has been found, pending remastering.
HELLHOUND - artwork, CD, and DVD masters pretty much ready, waiting for logo and booklet content. Hopefully this one will come out next.
VAMPYR - waiting on Andreas Neuderth to send me the DVD master from the original show tapes.
RAPIDFIRE - in studio, finishing production.
THRASH CLASH vol. 3 & 4 - Dimitar is very busy, artwork will be ready end of September earliest. Also some of the bands are not ready yet, so this could take a while (2 bands on a volume = twice more work and quadrupal delays, unfortunately... ).

Info on JONAH QUIZZ and EPINIKION will be added shortly.

Yess! This sounds like great news!

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 1. August 2008, 02:48

I was able to collect the FATAL VIOLENCE CDs from the presisng plant today, so we have a new release date and it is AUGUST 21st!

I'll have direct paypal links as well as distro inventory active by the end of the weekend! Come and support this release!

Dealers and distributors, contact me for wholesale info! (metal[at]stormspell[dot]com)

<a href='http://www.stormspell.com' target='_blank'>Bild</a>
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Metallah » 2. September 2008, 19:59

A fucking outstanding release! Just listening to it for the first time and I am more than impressed. The whole package is perfect. Again a MUST HAVE release from Stormspell Records.

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon rapanzel » 3. September 2008, 09:54

ordered 2 minutes ago ;)

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum