HEAVEN AND HELL DVD!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 9. September 2007, 17:23

Today could have been the end of Snakepit mag..... why? Simply because I simply got annihilated by the HAH performance at Radio City in NYC..... I have always liked alot BLACK SABBATH with Dio but their recent perfortmance is beyond words... as much as I worship RUSH -and I say WORSHIP, early SLAYER, EXCITER first album and a few< other albums, nothing ever did what the majestic/ outstanding greatness of "The Sign of.." or "Falling From" did to me while watching this performance! The 4 members are just over the top! Holy shit!
What do you think yourselves of this release?
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Forbidden Evil » 9. September 2007, 17:44

Puah. I've started sweating after the first sentence :o :lol:
Haven't seen this release but I can imagine that it's a killer. Still waiting for european shows of HAH. They were playing in Kosice,Slovakia in june. I was there but 2 month to late :unsure:
Die Mucke

PUNKS IS HIPPIES
Forbidden Evil
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1969

Beitragvon big mouth » 9. September 2007, 19:47

Yeah I really do hope they will do a PROPER European tour before puuting this to rest.... that would be a REAl shame otherwise! The States got them on a big tour and we deserve it too right?!
This DVD is just infernal...not the dvd but the live show they have delivered... their stazge presence was just untouchable... I mean when you get Dio with his unreal voice and Iommi with his totally unreal simple yet TOTALLY effective riff you just can't lose... plus that little element added that make them sounding like they're cioming from the outer space -something that wasn't yet the case back in the early '80s with the 2 studio albums.
big mouth

Beitragvon holydio1 » 9. September 2007, 20:38

saw them two times in Europe this summer. Switzerland was very good, and at BYH they were just perfect.
holydio1
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1150

Beitragvon ShoveIt » 11. September 2007, 16:50

The DVD is just amazing !!! I saw them live once also, truely a magical evening!
ShoveIt
Haarsprayrocker

BeitrÀge: 83

Beitragvon steelreign » 19. September 2007, 03:15

Yeah!! I am going to see them TOMORROW NIGHT about 45 minutes from my house!! I am not gonna be able to sleep - I have been fuckin' stoked to the max about this show since I saw it listed!! UNREAL!!
steelreign
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 58

Beitragvon big mouth » 19. September 2007, 05:30

Yeah!! I am going to see them TOMORROW NIGHT about 45 minutes from my house!!

You LUCKY fucker!!!! :D
big mouth

Beitragvon steelreign » 20. September 2007, 07:58

Well, I am back from the show... I don't really remember driving home, since I feel like I have been abducted by the Metal aliens and transported back in time to the godly "Mob Rules" and "Heaven and Hell" era. In a word, simply UNFUCKINGREAL!!!! Dio is God. Iommi is God. Those two fuckers were meant to make this music we love, there leaves me no doubt to say that after witnessing it tonight. It is timeless - and the vibe just gave me shivers all night to hear classic after classic done so amazingly well. This was probably the most amazing show, reunion or not, that I have ever seen. To anyone who even has a CHANCE to go see this magical reunion of Metal GIANTS, do NOT pass on it, believe me!!!!! AAARRGHHH!
steelreign
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 58

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum