SUN DESCENDS premiers first song of new album!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon mem.descends » 20. August 2007, 16:44

NYC thrashers Sun Descends premiered the first song from their new cd titled "The Entropy Formula", on the band's Myspace site. The 6 minute track "3 Corners of Hell" is the first new material to surface in 1 1/2 years since the band's first full-length release in early 2006.
The band is going to negotiate a North American deal for the new album and is currently looking for a suitable label.

Mem V. Stein: "The music on SD's new album is as relevant as the music on "Possessed by Fire", which I recorded with Exumer back in 1986. Let's just hope that the thrash frenzy of today won't be exploited as it was in the 80s, causing thrash metal to come to a creative full-stop. Otherwise I am amazed at the comeback thrash metal has made and I am very hopeful that the new Sun Descends album will be received positively."

The band will perform live for the first time in over year on September 6 in Worcester, Massachusetts, with fellow Mass. thrashers The Accursed.
Check: www.myspace.com/sundescends for "3 Corners of Hell".
mem.descends
NU-Metaller

Zurück zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum