Metal Forces compilations

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon ShoveIt » 16. Juni 2007, 08:13

So did they do any other compilations than "Demolition - Scream you brains out" (w/Leviathan, Hobbs AOD, Atrophy, Aftermath, Anarcrusis) ? I would think there would be more ?!
ShoveIt
Haarsprayrocker

BeitrÀge: 83

Beitragvon big mouth » 17. Juni 2007, 19:10

Unfortunately they never did.... too bad because this first one was really solid in terms of quality.... lately I'vbe been listening to huge doses of that LEVIATHAN demo BTW... those NY boys were delivering some damn hot material... the second song is just unreal in terms of riffing! Those were the times when Barnes was singing and not barking hehe!
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon ShoveIt » 18. Juni 2007, 16:32

big mouth hat geschrieben: Unfortunately they never did.... too bad because this first one was really solid in terms of quality.... lately I'vbe been listening to huge doses of that LEVIATHAN demo BTW... those NY boys were delivering some damn hot material... the second song is just unreal in terms of riffing! Those were the times when Barnes was singing and not barking hehe!

Yeah Barnes sounded almost like Don Doty back then ! Crazy demo!
ShoveIt
Haarsprayrocker

BeitrÀge: 83

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum