new IRON ANGEL material

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 20. Mai 2007, 21:03

I'm sitting here listening to samples of the new I. ANGEL demo and as expected (sorry but I would lie to myself if I would have said I expected KILLEr shit!), the new stuff has nothing in common with the pure Speed Metal assault from ORIGINAL IRON ANGEL...Dirk's vocals are just not the same, you get your usual staccato bullshit and all the actual trendy sounds.... another disapointment next to ONSLAUGHT and others.... Why do they reform? Change your name and play what you want but DO NOT tarnish the name...
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon steelreign » 24. Mai 2007, 05:19

Dude, I could not agree with you more on this!
steelreign
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 58

Beitragvon holydio1 » 24. Mai 2007, 07:23

have not heard this yet, but Onslaught released a fine comeback album for sure.
holydio1
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1150

Beitragvon big mouth » 24. Mai 2007, 20:43

Onslaught released a fine comeback album for sure

Maybe I've downloaded tracks from another band? ;)

BUT I recall having heard a live tape with new shit on it and it sucked miserably! URRGHHHHH! :rolleyes:
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Metallah » 25. Mai 2007, 10:07

I can't get much out of the new Onslaught album. Killer? Not for me. Too many modern undertones for me to make it a listening pleasure. I'll give it some more tries - sometime... B) .

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon ShoveIt » 27. Mai 2007, 12:33

big mouth hat geschrieben: I'm sitting here listening to samples of the new I. ANGEL demo and as expected (sorry but I would lie to myself if I would have said I expected KILLEr shit!), the new stuff has nothing in common with the pure Speed Metal assault from ORIGINAL IRON ANGEL...Dirk's vocals are just not the same, you get your usual staccato bullshit and all the actual trendy sounds.... another disapointment next to ONSLAUGHT and others.... Why do they reform? Change your name and play what you want but DO NOT tarnish the name...

[SIZE=7]

AGREED ! IT SUCKS !!!!!!!
ShoveIt
Haarsprayrocker

BeitrÀge: 83

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum