HOLSTER LP!!!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 20. MĂ€rz 2007, 06:23

From Le Fils Du Metal Records:
<span style='color:red'>Finally it is done. After a long time I succeeded in releasing the first two Holster demos on LP.
7 adorable tracks of French metal sounding like NWOBHM but anyway with typical French twin guitars. A nice mixture of hard-rock getting metal with unique vocals. Maybe not for everyone but I hope that there will be a bunch of people enjoying this LP although there are many new releases around and it is no US metal.

As on other Fils Du Metal releases the sound isn't perfect but I used the best original master tapes I got from the band. As there is almost NOTHING from the band I decided to release it as it is: For the music. No die-hard edition. No colored vinyl. Just 500 numbered copies on black vinyl. Just a better and thicker cover as I took for Graven Image. Will come out of the pressing plant in about two weeks.

Only little promo here for the moment, didn't find the time yet. I hope I will find the time to promote it at dealers and more than in this post. Please spread the word if you are into French 80's metal!

Tracklist is:

Holocauste 7:12
Riders of the Ravage 5:15
Les rois fous 5:51
Passé 4:04
Artifices 3:45
Cavalier noir 4:50
Le seigneur du lac 5:30 </span>

peterdaub at arcor.de

Now I urge everybody looking for quality Metal to check this..it's as good as BLASPHEME, SORTILEGE and the likes ...anyday!
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum