W. GENERAL are in studio for the 3rd album...

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 16. Februar 2007, 21:22

The mighty W.G. have spent the last couple of weeks in a local studio capturing material for the 3rd album...
Here's what guitarist, Phil said regarding the singer situation at this point:
At present I have not chosen a singer but there are a couple of guys who I
feel will fit the bill.
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

Beitragvon Goatstorm » 17. Februar 2007, 02:03

big mouth hat geschrieben: The mighty W.G. have spent the last couple of weeks in a local studio capturing material for the 3rd album...
Here's what guitarist, Phil said regarding the singer situation at this point:
At present I have not chosen a singer but there are a couple of guys who I
feel will fit the bill.

They should pick Phil Swanson of Upwards of Endtime.
He's already proven he can handle the vocal duties on "Burning a sinner" and he would also fit in perfectly because of his musical background.
Sblood, thou stinkard, I’ll learn ye how to gust … wolde ye swynke me thilke wys?
Goatstorm
Poster der Woche

Beitragvon Johnny_Cool » 17. Februar 2007, 21:39

Phil would be a great choice!! But there might occur some problems cause he's from the US... at least if the reformed Witchfinder General's going to play some gigs, too...
<span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'>I'm just thinking aloud, isn't thinking allowed?</span><br>=====================================================================<br>Trashige Kurzfilme: <a href='http://www.myspace.com/doggysmilepictures' target='_blank'>www.myspace.com/doggysmilepictures</a> (der "Metal Man" ist endlich online!)<br>Kultige Schallplatten: <a href='http://www.myspace.com/metalcovenrecords' target='_blank'>www.myspace.com/metalcovenrecords</a> (die neue Axewielder kommt bald!)
Johnny_Cool
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Guest_steelreign » 18. Februar 2007, 06:36

Hell yeah!! Can't wait for this new one!!!
Guest_steelreign

Beitragvon Guest » 4. März 2007, 22:28

Here's the latest news coming from Phil:
Gary Martin will be the vocalist on the new Witchfinder General album.
He sings for a Stourbridge group called Permission to Rock.I met Gary two weeks ago and he is very keen on the project. He has a very powerful and varied voice and I know he will do us proud.

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum