METAL MIND Records re-releases

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 27. November 2006, 06:39

Did any of you have picked up some of the re-releases this Polish (I believe) label has issued???? How do they look like? I know there's no real extra tracks but packagingwise is that good? Lots of photos? Flyers? Worth any money put into it?
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 28. November 2006, 21:17

Aren't several of these supposed to have bonus tracks? I believe I read something about this on Blabbermouth. Could be wrong. LOTS of classics to be re-issued!
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 53

Beitragvon Stormrider » 28. November 2006, 22:53

I got Heathen - Victims Of Deception. The Reissue overall is well done, good digipack, 12 page booklet with lyrics. Soundquality doesn't differ to the original version from what i can say, but then again "Victims..." was well produced anyway so there as no way to make it sound much better. The CD contains 1 bonus track, the coverversion of Tygers Of Pang Tangs "Hellbound".

So judging from this release the Metal Mind CDs should be pretty cool and defeinitely worth buying - especially if you don't have the original versions.
Greetings
- Stormrider
Stormrider
KuttentrÀger

BeitrÀge: 463

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 29. November 2006, 14:51

Thanks Stormrider for the infos..is there any flyers on the booklets?
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Prof » 4. Dezember 2006, 11:09

Displeased from The Netherlands are working with Metal Mind on this RR-back catalogue thing and have some amazing bonus stuff lined up for the Toxik-reissues. :)
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum