Strikemaster

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Prof » 7. November 2006, 13:07

If this isn't a band for 'Pitters, ha! Just got the 'Up for the massacre'-cd from Helle a.k.a. Morpheus (dankeschön!) and it just makes you relive the early days of thrash. These three guys are, well, pretty insane. :)

And by the way, Laurent, I just had to smile as I was reading the loooong text on the tray card that starts off with 'ULTRA HATEFUL SPEED FUCK OFFS TO THE FOLLOWING BASTARDS!', indeed followed by a huge list of people & things. It's just so, well, you. :P

Anyone into old school thrashing craziness with absolutely no modern crap elements whatsoever, check this band out at their MySpace. You won't be disappointed. Should be an amazing band live.
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon Guest » 8. November 2006, 00:51

Prof hat geschrieben: If this isn't a band for 'Pitters, ha! Just got the 'Up for the massacre'-cd from Helle a.k.a. Morpheus (dankeschön!) and it just makes you relive the early days of thrash. These three guys are, well, pretty insane. :)

And by the way, Laurent, I just had to smile as I was reading the loooong text on the tray card that starts off with 'ULTRA HATEFUL SPEED FUCK OFFS TO THE FOLLOWING BASTARDS!', indeed followed by a huge list of people & things. It's just so, well, you. :P

Anyone into old school thrashing craziness with absolutely no modern crap elements whatsoever, check this band out at their MySpace. You won't be disappointed. Should be an amazing band live.

the bands my space is:

www.myspace.com/strikemaster666

Thanx a lot for the comments

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum