Doom Metal!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY » 28. Oktober 2006, 04:37

Hey Sacred Metalheads!
I just wanna know which "Doom metal" bands do ya'll listen to and which bands U would recommend that has gr8 lyrics in their songs based on Life,love,pain,death,sadness,dreams......
Currently the Doom Metal bands kickin my ass are: NOVEMBRE,SATURNUS,SWALLOW THE SUN,........

DOOM ON! \m/^_^\m/
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/ritualofspirituality' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a><br><br><a href='mailto:samiralvares@gmail.com'>samiralvares@gmail.com</a><br><br>What Made Me Think You Were Her <br>Helena Is Dead To All, Dead To All...
RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY
Linkin Park-FĂĽr-Metal-Halter

Beitragvon Irish Coffee » 28. Oktober 2006, 14:49

Hail Bruder of mine, you wanna go for Doom? You'll get doomed...

I love all kinds of doomy stuff...current acts like The Gates of Slumber, Fall of the Idols, Minotauri, Reverend Bizarre kick major ass with their mix of slow motion heaviness
Odins wilde Krieger aus dem Norden kehren wieder. Abgerissen und zerschlissen, dennoch ungebrochen. Holstein, Deine Helden wollen sich zu Worte melden. Voller Stolz und voller Wut, hier wird gestanden, nicht gekrochen.
Irish Coffee
METAL GOD

Beitragvon RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY » 29. Oktober 2006, 09:13

Irish Coffee hat geschrieben: Hail Bruder of mine, you wanna go for Doom? You'll get doomed...

I love all kinds of doomy stuff...current acts like The Gates of Slumber, Fall of the Idols, Minotauri, Reverend Bizarre kick major ass with their mix of slow motion heaviness

Thanks, My Brother of metal- Thanx 4 all the recommendation's.
By the way,I've heard about the band "Fall of the idols" - just was tryin to check them out from long enough but haven't got an stuff from them- Do U have any Info regarding their songs!<a href='http://www.myspace.com/ritualofspirituality' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a>

Doom on! \m/
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/ritualofspirituality' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a><br><br><a href='mailto:samiralvares@gmail.com'>samiralvares@gmail.com</a><br><br>What Made Me Think You Were Her <br>Helena Is Dead To All, Dead To All...
RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY
Linkin Park-FĂĽr-Metal-Halter

Beitragvon Goatstorm » 29. Oktober 2006, 10:56

Their stuff is quite good actually.
Ceremonial, in parts quite epic Doom Metal. They have three singers, that's why they're using very cool vocal harmonies from time to time. All in all very obscure, dark and heavy. I'd compare them to a more opulent version of Reverend Bizarre.
Sblood, thou stinkard, I’ll learn ye how to gust … wolde ye swynke me thilke wys?
Goatstorm
Poster der Woche

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum