infos on ENERGY VAMPIRES

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 16. September 2006, 07:22

I'm looking for infos on that Chicago based act that featured John Stewart as band leader... did they have an album out?! Is is a rare album and stuff? How does it sounds like exactly?
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 16. September 2006, 08:59

Here you find all the info:

[url=<a href='http://www.myspace.com/energyvampires' target='_blank'>http://www.myspace.com/energyvampires</a>]Energy Vampires[/url]
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

BeitrÀge: 17627

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 16. September 2006, 16:11

Thanks Oliver but there's still not much infos on this..I knew it..looking for more infos when it comes to that record....
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Digital Dictator » 18. September 2006, 18:52

Guest_big mouth hat geschrieben:...looking for more infos when it comes to that record....

AFAIK there's no RECORD ... the "1991 debut" was a TAPE release only ... at least that's what Ken Mandat (DAMIEN THORNE, ex-ENERGY VAMPIRES) and Greg Verthein (ex-RAVENSTHORN, ex-ENERGY VAMPIRES) told me.
Digital Dictator

BeitrÀge: 378

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 18. September 2006, 20:59

Oh really????? Well thanks for that info..... BTW John Stewart has been located and if all goes well he's gonna re-enter in touch with Brent.... so hopefully a third S.X. will see the light...cross your fingers!!!!
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Digital Dictator » 18. September 2006, 21:26

Guest_big mouth hat geschrieben:BTW John Stewart has been located

That's very good news, I heard from many metal people in Chicago, that he might be dead ... good to hear, that he's not! :)

Guest_big mouth hat geschrieben: if all goes well he's gonna re-enter in touch with Brent.... so hopefully a third S.X. will see the light...cross your fingers!!!!

Another SLAUTER XTROYES record would be excellent, some of the music was already written, so all they needed was a singer, when they couldn't get a hold of John... since that problem is now solved I keep my fingers crossed!
Digital Dictator

BeitrÀge: 378

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum