WARNINGSF

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 20. August 2006, 08:24

WARNING SF are the first confirmed band -along with KAOSD, HOLLOW GROUND, SINNER- for next year's edition of the Headbangers Open Air festival, set to take place June 13-14, 2007 in Brande-Hörnerkirchen!
Holy fuckin' shit! this year SIREN, next year WARNINGSF?!!!! MAJESTIC!
THUNDERHEAD (U.S.) hopefully in 2008!!!! :rolleyes:
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Prof » 20. August 2006, 13:11

Yep, that'll be Torres' third strike in a row at HOA; maybe we'll see Killingsworth on the bill for 2008. :)

By the way, Laurent; seems that the mighty Heathen are close to inking a deal with the Dutch Mascot label. You know more?
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 20. August 2006, 14:42

We have to pray for THUNDERHEAD in 2008!!! The mighty THUNDERHEAD....... :P

As for HEATHEN..no news..i know they've been working on that deal with Mascot for a while.. I remember telling Jon to speak to Phil from VIOLENCE/ MACHINE CRAP about it as TORQUE was on Mascot...but it seems they're close.... the most amazing thing is that no fuckin' label gave shit about their 2005 demo... it might be hard to believe but that's the truth..the usual suspects didn't care and the smaller ones either except Seasons Of Mist, Mascot... I told 'em about the Swedish label that has TROUBLE, FORCE OF EVIL etc but they didn't give any feedback.... surreal but true!!!
Seems like labels are not giving a flying fuck about HEATHEN in 2006!!!!!!
"It's a mad mad world"
Guest_big mouth

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum