CeaSerin

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon ceaserin » 21. April 2004, 18:03

Hello everyone,

J. Lamm here of Cea Serin. Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to Michael for helping to get the Cea Serin name out there.

I feel kind of awkward talking about my own band without solicitation so I will instead promote some other bands I feel should be mentioned: i.e. Angizia, Dornenreich and Devil Doll.

Thanks and hope to see you all on the road one day soon.

J
www.ceaserin.bleeding.de
ceaserin

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 21. April 2004, 18:43

Hey Jay!

It's been really great and an honour for me that you've dropped by and wrote a few line - thanks for that.
As you might notice we're in a kind of "Cea Serin-fever" here right now - I hope there will be no cure for that disease... :-)

"Where Memories Combine" is the record of the year up to now - I can't expect who or what will be able to top that gem.

And I know a guy (he calls himself "Ulle", he he) who will go crazy because of your mentioning of Devil Doll. :D

Once again, Jay, thanks for taking some minutes to post here - hope you'll look into the SACRED METAL-Board from time to time in the future...

Keeping my memories combined,
Michael
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

BeitrÀge: 12509

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum