WITCHCROSS demos

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 25. Juni 2006, 21:46

During the last year or so I've been on the hunt for the WITCHCROSS (DEN) demos.... I finalmly found some reliable copies:
Demo 82
fight the fire
nightwind
hell is here to stay

Demo 83
fight...
hell is...
slaughterhouse of war
the stranger's life (KILLER song!)
light of the torch
hell on first floor (looks like they liked the concept of hell! :D )

Still I have one song lying here "midnight mob (we rule the night)" and i don't have any idea from which session it's taken from, any idea?
That's another ripping tune, 'early '80s RIOT influenced stuff..

All the shit would deserve to be released on album for sure unlike some crap around..... while that material sounded a bit flakey to me at first comparing to the monster album, now I have to admit that I like that unrealised stuff quite alot!
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon ShoveIt » 26. Juni 2006, 17:11

Yeah they are really good those demos :D I have that recording of Midnight Mob (We Rule the Night) also. But like you I don't know where it is from. I remember the 2nd WITCH CROSS album was going to be called that !
ShoveIt
Haarsprayrocker

BeitrÀge: 83

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 27. Juni 2006, 19:47

A second album titled "midnight mob"? waouh Shjove..I didn't know this...either... it's clear that my feature on WITCHCROSS in issue 5 wa
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 27. Juni 2006, 19:48

A second album titled "midnight mob"? waouh Shjove..I didn't know this...either... it's clear that my feature on WITCHCROSS in issue 5 was incomplete and poor to ssay the least..... alot of things were forgotten!!!! SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
By the way that "M. Mob" track is just INSANE!!!!!! :blink:
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Guest » 28. Juni 2006, 16:16

That's because Alex don't give a shit about witch cross anymore. I think that sucks big time.

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 28. Juni 2006, 21:20

So true... a shame really cos this guy has such a KILLER voice..... he has totally gave up on Metal...... :angry:
Guest_big mouth

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum