gr8 sentence- isnt it!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY » 2. Juni 2006, 15:13

<span style='color:red'>What A Godforsaken Land!
But I bravely take my Stand!</span>

Hi! Darklord, or any other ROCKER of the sacred metal forum!
Thats a gr8 line, i'm just curious to know if it is from any song lyrics of a particular band, if it is so- then plz let me know from which band and which song that it could be.
Moreover anyone who could add on their fav song lyrics line would be more appreciated.(But plz describe from which band and the name of the song).
Thanx in advance!.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's one of my Fav lines from the band Dragonforce-Where Dragons Rule!

"In this land we have defended from all things dark and cruel
Now we are defenseless in a land where dragons rule

Flash of steel in the mid-day sun
The battle has begun
Blood spills all around us but still we carry on
No mercy we will show to them
The white flag shall be raised
We'll fight for our freedom
Ride towards this evil place

We all stand until the end allegiance to this game" - (then a sing along CHORUS)
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/ritualofspirituality' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a><br><br><a href='mailto:samiralvares@gmail.com'>samiralvares@gmail.com</a><br><br>What Made Me Think You Were Her <br>Helena Is Dead To All, Dead To All...
RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY
Linkin Park-FĂŒr-Metal-Halter

BeitrÀge: 29

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 2. Juni 2006, 16:20

This song is on the "Blitzkrieg Invasion"-record from Ritual Steel. Is's named "Forsaken Land". Great song! Great band!
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

BeitrÀge: 10347

Beitragvon RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY » 2. Juni 2006, 18:42

Cthulhu hat geschrieben: This song is on the "Blitzkrieg Invasion"-record from Ritual Steel. Is's named "Forsaken Land". Great song! Great band!

Thanx!
I'll have to look for this song so that I can bravely take my Stand!

Well to know more about the band(out of curiosity)- is Ritual steel and Titan steel the same bands or have few of the members same in the band or they r completely different?.

Ups the iron! :mellow:
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/ritualofspirituality' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a><br><br><a href='mailto:samiralvares@gmail.com'>samiralvares@gmail.com</a><br><br>What Made Me Think You Were Her <br>Helena Is Dead To All, Dead To All...
RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY

Beitragvon darklord » 2. Juni 2006, 19:03

RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY hat geschrieben: Well to know more about the band(out of curiosity)- is Ritual steel and Titan steel the same bands or have few of the members same in the band or they r completely different?.

Yep.
darklord
JOHN ARCH

BeitrÀge: 2905

Beitragvon RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY » 5. Juni 2006, 11:22

darklord hat geschrieben:
RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY hat geschrieben: Well to know more about the band(out of curiosity)- is Ritual steel and Titan steel the same bands or have few of the members same in the band or they r completely different?.

Yep.

Friend, I checked them out on their website- www.ritualsteel.com
and they r really a gr8 uplifting band, good guitar solos and good depth in the lyrics!
Thanx to this forum as it all started from the line, <span style='color:red'>"What A Godforsaken Land!
But I bravely take my Stand!"</span>. "Ritual steel" now seems to be one of my fav bands!

-The iron force!
RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 5. Juni 2006, 15:11

The lyrics are great indeed! Sascha Mauerer did a really good job. My fave is "Bitter Blood".
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

BeitrÀge: 10347

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum