SACRIFICE reunion...finally!!!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 14. MĂ€rz 2006, 21:48

From blabbermouth:
r the first time in 15 years, Canadian thrash metal legends SACRIFICE will reunite for one-night only as headliner of Day Of The Equinox II festival taking place on Saturday, September 23, 2006 in Toronto, Ontario at the Opera House.

The band's original lineup of guitarist/singer Rob Urbinati, guitarist Joe Rico, bassist Scott Watts and drummer Gus Pynn will be performing tracks from their classic metal releases: "Torment In Fire" (1986), "Forward To Termination" (1987) and "Soldiers of Misfortune" (1990).

I've been disapointed by nearly all the Thrash Metal reunions/ reformations from the last decade but I know this one is gonna kick ass major ass even if it's only one show!!!! THE CLASSIC LINE UP! No outside member, nothing! CLASSIC!
Now if only they could appear on some European fest....
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Tim » 14. MĂ€rz 2006, 23:11

Anyone willing to get my immortal soul in trade for the tickets to Canada?
Tim
NU-Metaller

BeitrÀge: 3

Beitragvon steelreign » 16. MĂ€rz 2006, 19:08

I saw this the other day.... fuckin great news, no doubt! I, for one, will certainly be there in Toronto for this. I could not miss this show if my life depended on it!! THRASH GODS ARISEN!!!!!!!!
steelreign
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 58

Beitragvon Guest » 26. MĂ€rz 2006, 10:47

In regards to the SACRIFICE reunion. That is fucking cool man. I'm a fan
of a lot of Canadian thrash. RAZOR, SACRIFICE, SLAUGHTER and also
INFERNAL MAJESTY. Great bands all. If we could just get RAZOR to get
it together again and give them more recognition this time around that
would totally thrash. Especially if we could get the ORIGINAL line up in
for at least a night. Fucking A. Loyal thrasher.
Jim "The Sadist" Taylor

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 27. MĂ€rz 2006, 21:44

Well Jim, let me tell you that RAZOR are back BIG FUCKIN' TIME!!!!!! They have performed a show in Montreal last december and they kicked major ass with Mike C. back on bass!!!YES!!!!! The set had "Iron Hammer", "Cross Me Fool", "City Of Damnation" and other classic RAZOR tunes!!!!! Totally unreal! Even Bob Reid sounded killer on the old tune, reminded old Stace...I for one couldn't believe it but my live tape proved that it was Bob Reid doing that amazing job!!!! Now if a bill with RAZOR/ SACRIFICe could hit Europe then it would be Hell On Earth III!!!!
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 13. April 2006, 16:28

Guest_big mouth hat geschrieben: Now if a bill with RAZOR/ SACRIFICe could hit Europe then it would be Hell On Earth III!!!!

Now, that would be something!

I need a copy of that Razor live tape Laurent... badly!
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 53

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum