Snakepit issue 15 is OFFICIALLY out!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 20. Dezember 2005, 22:44

Snakepit magazine issue 15 is out! For those who are interested to read it (around 85 pages photocopied with colored cover entirely written in English) and features past, present and future Metal heroes such as ABATTOIR, ANGER AS ART, ATTAXE, AVENGER, AZAGTHOTH, BATTALION, BATTLEAXE, BLITZKRIEG, BLOODCUM, BLOODLUST, COLD BLOOD, DREAMS OF DAMNATION, HEATHEN, HIRAX, IMAGIKA, LEMMY?S WĂ„RT, LONEWOLF, PAGAN WAR MACHINE, POISON, RAVENSTHORN, REALM, REDRUM, R.U. DEAD?, SACRILEGE B.C., SATAN, TOXIC, UNSEEN TERROR, VALHALLA, VIRON, WAR CRY, WARGOD, WEAPON 13 and TORRID RECORDS as label special.

Where else can you find filled with nothing but PURE MOLTEN Metal interviews!? If you miss the awesome early days of Metal Forces, Whiplash or Kick Ass Monthly, when you could discover promising, exciting new acts and read about mysterious past heroes, then be sure this last issue of Snakepit will fullfill your hunger!
ORDER ISSUE 15:
European readers:
5 Euros (five copies for 20 Euros!)

Send payment to:
Laurent Ramadier
La Cailloterie
72210 Voivres Les Le Mans
FRANCE

Send CASH only (NO COINS) well hidden. I?d like to point out that in case you wouldn?t receive the copy that you order, I have no responsibility into that at all, can?t be blamed (postal service would be the only one to blame) and will not send another copy instead, I want to make this clear as it can happen unfortunately.

For more details write to snakepit2@free.fr
Visit the updated site: www.truemetal.org/snakepit/ and join the board!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USA/ South American readers:
Issue 15 is gonna come out as a professional printed mag (like issue 14 was) during early 2006 so don?t order your copies yet from Yosuke (Nuclear War Productions). You?ll receive an e-mail when it?ll be out. Sorry for the bit of delay on that part of the world but we don?t have any other choice. You won?t be disappointed though!

BEFORE YOU ORDER PLEASE READ THIS:
I really hope that you guys who are gonna buy this new issue, will talk intensively around you about this, promoting it HEAVILY and what would be even better to guarantee a future to Snakepit would be to buy like four or five copies of it each of you and then selling them to your friends; a few readers did it with issue 14 (and I?m extremely grateful to them for that) but I wish everyone of you long time die hard readers would do it! After all you can get five copies for 20 Euros!

ISSUE 16 SHOULD BE OUT BY NEXT OCTOBER 2006 OR SO !!!!! FILLED WITH MORE REAL METAL!

ALSO MAKE SURE TO SPREAD THIS E-MAIL AROUND YOU TO ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS METALHEADS!!!!
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

Beitragvon ShoveIt » 21. Dezember 2005, 22:06

Wönderful !!!!!!!!!!
ShoveIt
Haarsprayrocker

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum