Mercyful Fate DVD?

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 6. November 2005, 13:47

It's been years since I first heard King mention that they were working on a Mercyful Fate DVD. Apparently the band have quite a lot of material that the fans haven't seen yet. I know there's some really cool early recordings available as well, so this could be a damn cool release. It's been really quiet about this DVD for quite a while. Anyone who have heard something? I mean, if King Diamond has to struggle to make a living, getting a new product on the market might be a good idea!
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 53

Beitragvon big mouth » 6. November 2005, 16:42

I wonder if that's gonna happen considering that ONLY 3 songs or something have been used on the recent re-release of "Melissa" from the Dynamo '83 gig... instead of using the whole set... too bad because the copies they have is definitrively miuch better than the copies around of that show... but business is business and I wouldn't be surprised to see one day the whole set put on DVD... for another "melissa" re-issue :rolleyes:
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Patrick » 6. November 2005, 16:54

well, if the dvd only contains material from 82-83-84 era, that would be damn great !!!
Patrick
Linkin Park-FĂŒr-Metal-Halter

BeitrÀge: 23

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 6. November 2005, 19:15

Maybe King didn't wanna give those trendy assholes at Roadrunner more than those couple of songs for this re-issue in order to be able to release the whole thing on a real DVD through Metal Blade or Massacre later on. I have that Dynamo 1983 gig on video. The quality is far from good but that recordings is awesome and must be released!
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 53

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum