questions about kit ...pls help:)

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon ESTRANGED » 15. März 2004, 21:36

I'd to know a couple of things...

headliners are gonna finish approx. at 02.00.

is there a train station or a bus station in lauda? are they closing at nite ? can somebody hang around there for a few hours or do i have to book a hotel or something in the nearest town or in lauda-koeningshofen after the concert will finish? erm actually what time the clubs/restaurants etc are closing in germany?

is lauda-koenigshofen a big city or just a small city or a small town or whatever?
how far is it from koeln?

which is the cheapest way to travel along germany? by bus or by train? :unsure:

a friend of mine told me that if i m gonna travel by train its gonna be cheaper although that i ve to travel for many hours comparing with to a bus. is it like that?

erm probably to many questions but if u can anwser its gonna be great! :rolleyes:
<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>New Wave Of BRITISH HEAVY METAL rulz re .</span></span>
ESTRANGED
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon Storming the Gates » 16. März 2004, 21:44

ESTRANGED hat geschrieben: I'd to know a couple of things...

headliners are gonna finish approx. at 02.00.

is there a train station or a bus station in lauda? are they closing at nite ? can somebody hang around there for a few hours or do i have to book a hotel or something in the nearest town or in lauda-koeningshofen after the concert will finish? erm actually what time the clubs/restaurants etc are closing in germany?

is lauda-koenigshofen a big city or just a small city or a small town or whatever?
how far is it from koeln?

which is the cheapest way to travel along germany? by bus or by train? :unsure:

a friend of mine told me that if i m gonna travel by train its gonna be cheaper although that i ve to travel for many hours comparing with to a bus. is it like that?

erm probably to many questions but if u can anwser its gonna be great! :rolleyes:

Hi ,
lauda is a small town , its 300 Km away from Koeln , it is not possible to travel by Bus from Koeln , and travel by train is not cheap. You book a Hotel better before you go to Lauda - Königshofen .

Make your questions about the KIT in the KEEP IT TRUE 2004 Forum , there you will become more answers .
TOP 5 2020
1. Hittman – Destroy All Humans
2. Glacier – The Passing Of Time
3. Stälker – Black Majik Terror
4. Cirith Ungol – Forever Black
5. Megaton Sword – Blood Hails Steel
Storming the Gates
Django

Beitragvon Metallah » 17. März 2004, 12:13

Hi there,

check out <a href='http://www.eurolines.com/' target='_blank'>Eurolines Coach Network</a>, they offer some good connections throughout Europe. The next big town to Tauberbischofsheim/ Lauda Königshofen is Würzburg. Perhaps there is a chance to get there by coach and then the rest to Königshofen shouldn't be that far.

If you go by train, you should be able to get a discount if you book in good time. Check out <a href='http://www.bahn.de/pv/view/index.shtml' target='_blank'>Deutsche Bundesbahn</a> - unfortunately it's only in German but also your local rail company should be able to give you some informations.

Hope this helps a bit...

Best regards

M.
Metallah

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum