which bands would you see in SNAKEPIT?

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 28. August 2005, 14:04

Oh, I forgot, an interview with all the three original members from Exciter would be cool. How about a Piledriver interview Laurent? I thought those new demo tracks sounded pretty promesing!
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon Ustumallagam » 28. August 2005, 18:28

I certainly wouldn't mind reading interviews with DEVIL CHILDE, EVIL and KRAKEN.
Ustumallagam

Beitragvon SoBelow » 28. August 2005, 19:13

An interview with John Cyriis would be cool. I hear the guys an asshole but I'd still be interested in a long interview about his whole career.

Anvil Bitch/Dominance would be cool too.
SoBelow
Linkin Park-FĂĽr-Metal-Halter

Beitragvon big mouth » 28. August 2005, 22:18

Yeah I would have loved to have Cyriis as well -after all the SCEPTRE demo is one of the best demo I've heard in my entire life- but this guy being such a dickhead...nothing could happen!
ANVIL BITCH could happĂŞn in the future.... I'm thinking about BLESSED DEATH as well...anybody knows how I could get in touch with one of the guys?
As for EXCITER yeah I'd love to have Johnson/ Beehler talking about EXCITER..don't care about Ricci much and he was in issue 1 so...
EVIL! FUCK yeah..KRAKEN too...need to work on this..EVIL.... so far no luck to locate them!
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

Beitragvon EricStav » 29. August 2005, 06:32

How about OZ?! "Fire In The Brain" RULEZZZZZZ!!!
EricStav

Beitragvon big mouth » 29. August 2005, 16:50

Yeah OZ would be cool..Now I have to ask one of my friend to locate Jay the bassist.... it could happen...That's Metal had a feature on them a couyle years ago!!!!
big mouth

Beitragvon pepsiswasp » 29. August 2005, 20:51

kmuk hat geschrieben:Juggernaut

If you're talking about Texas band Juggernaut, I know where you can reach Harlan Glenn or Scott Womack ...
(for the obvious privacy of these people) I'm NOT gonna post the e-mail address/webpage info here.

Some more interesting bands (remember I don't have all issues of Snakepit ...):
Wrath
Barren Cross (have an official webpage)
Apocrypha (Tony Fredianelli has a webpage)
Icon (the USA one - cfr. "Night Of The Crime")
Heir Apparent
Helstar
pepsiswasp

Beitragvon MSC2471 » 29. August 2005, 20:51

Temple of Blood hat geschrieben: I think you guys have mentioned most of the bands I would like to see, but I'd like to add BRAINICIDE, MERCURY RISING, LUCIAN BLAQUE, PSYCHO SCREAM, and WINTERS BANE. Awesome stuff!

I'd also really like to see LORD BAND, FLOTSAM AND JETSAM, and METAL CHURCH.

Concerning Mercury Rising, I've been able to locate their drummer Jeff Moos and he's willing to talk, so sometime down the road a Mercury Rising feature could hit the pages of Snakepit....

I also asked him to help me locate some other Maryland bands if possible, we will see.

Matt
MSC2471
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon big mouth » 30. August 2005, 14:59

Yeah a JUGGERNAULT contact would be cool Pepsiswasp...contact me at the adress on the Snakepit website..
ICON were featured in issue 9 or 10, extensive interview From Matt Coe. So were HEIR APPARENT as well.
big mouth

Beitragvon Temple of Blood » 30. August 2005, 21:19

MSC2471 hat geschrieben:
Temple of Blood hat geschrieben: I think you guys have mentioned most of the bands I would like to see, but I'd like to add BRAINICIDE, MERCURY RISING, LUCIAN BLAQUE, PSYCHO SCREAM, and WINTERS BANE.  Awesome stuff!

I'd also really like to see LORD BAND, FLOTSAM AND JETSAM, and METAL CHURCH.

Concerning Mercury Rising, I've been able to locate their drummer Jeff Moos and he's willing to talk, so sometime down the road a Mercury Rising feature could hit the pages of Snakepit....

I also asked him to help me locate some other Maryland bands if possible, we will see.

Matt

Great! Maybe a feature on Mystic Force as well, since they have been active since the 80s and a lot of people are wondering where they stand now.

What about one on Oracle/Oddysey?
TEMPLE OF BLOOD - Intense PowerThrash Metal from the USA
New album "Overlord" out now!!! Features FORBIDDEN cover song!!!
http://www.myspace.com/templeofblood
http://www.templeofblood.net
Temple of Blood
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 31. August 2005, 15:26

LOts of great suggstions! Anvil Bitch would be cool indeed! Also At War. When it comes to 90's bands, I really would like to read more about Mystik - their first album is killer!
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon ShoveIt » 31. August 2005, 15:35

Yeah, would love to see the old EXCITER guys interviewed also, PILEDRIVER also for sure, even ANTHRAX 1981-84 period....
ShoveIt
Haarsprayrocker

Beitragvon Jeff Ulmer » 31. August 2005, 16:27

This may be way too oldschool, but how about an interview with Uli Roth on his days as a Scorpion? He is doingg a lot more promotion these days. Or more of the NWOBHM bands like Angelwitch, Saxon, Raven, Motorhead, Girlschool...
<b><a href='http://www.othyrworld.com' target='_blank'>Othyrworld</a> | <a href='http://www.myspace.com/othyrworld' target='_blank'>Othyrworld on MySpace</a> | <a href='http://www.othyrworld.com/sacred_blade' target='_blank'>Sacred Blade</a> | <a href='http://www.myspace.com/129175431' target='_blank'>Sacred Blade on MySpace</a></b>
Jeff Ulmer
Haarsprayrocker

Beitragvon Prof » 31. August 2005, 16:39

Or a lengthy feature on Sacred Blade/Othyrworld! :)
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon ShoveIt » 31. August 2005, 20:01

Hell (UK), Macabre !
ShoveIt
Haarsprayrocker

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum