MALEDICTION condamnés album on vinyl

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 23. August 2005, 10:01

Well it should be finally out in one week!!!Brennus Records will have copies of this... they're waiting for the covers now and then it'll be ready.
Also expect to see in 2 weeks a live Cd from SATAN JOKERS on Brennus Records as well. Two great releases for September when it comes to french metal. Now if somebody could press on vinyl "Esclave Du Vice" that would rule!
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

Beitragvon Jerry » 24. August 2005, 00:29

Damn !!! A MALEDICTION - Condamnés LP version !!! Great !!! I'll have to purchase that ... this album is outstanding ... :)
Jerry

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 24. August 2005, 13:55

Yeah fuckin' grea(t album.... but still I think '"esclave" puts it to shame -and every other French release until now- to shame.... those guys were so advanced songwritingwise on this album... kinda like comparing "Piece Of Time" to "U. Presence"... a huge advancement.... now let's hope the third is gonna be another total ripper...
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 25. August 2005, 06:56

What label released this one? I wish I could have done it - fucking awesome album!!! The latest one ain't all that bad either ;)
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon big mouth » 25. August 2005, 14:46

I think it's Die Israe from Brazil in collaboration with Brennus from France.... I don't know who will distribute it in France.I know Brennus will have copies..
Now Niclas that's the demo that you should still release, kick their ass. Plus "esclave..." as it's a major album!
big mouth

Beitragvon Kiss of Death » 27. August 2005, 10:49

Looking forward to this and the SATAN JOKERS live album !!!
Trop fou pour toi is a crap poppy album but SATAN JOKERS III was close to the first album standard ! My favorite actually, I heard from Brennus this third chapter will get re released as well
Kiss of Death
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon big mouth » 27. August 2005, 11:20

Well "trop fou.." despite some weak shit(commercial crap-Thanks Hantson!) has its moments still.... some great sonbgs as well on it. I can't wait to hear that live album as well but I heard "III" won't get released due to problems with Phonogram but the songs will be on the live album as live versions?!
big mouth

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 27. August 2005, 19:40

big mouth hat geschrieben: Now Niclas that's the demo that you should still release, kick their ass. Plus "esclave..." as it's a major album!

Well, they had their chance! Their loss I'd say...
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon big mouth » 28. August 2005, 03:06

I know I know Niclas.... they have a strange way to act and unfortunately they might pay it the big price at the end...sad.
big mouth

Beitragvon big mouth » 10. September 2005, 08:57

The vinyl is out by now.
big mouth

Beitragvon Guest » 20. September 2005, 17:49

the band says Esclave du Vice will be released on LP in 2 months and that they will release this 2nd album themselves

Beitragvon big mouth » 26. September 2005, 21:23

When I'll see it I'll believe it...hmmm.... :rolleyes:
big mouth

Beitragvon Guest_Kiss of Death » 28. September 2005, 21:39

I have the Condamnés LP now an it's a beautiful piece, orange vinyl with inner. Great LP !
Guest_Kiss of Death

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 28. September 2005, 22:04

Yeah great one..now I WANT "esclave"...but like I said I'll believe it when I'll see it.....
Guest_big mouth

Zurück zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum