Snakepit readers, give your opinion on this topic!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Guest_snakeasshole » 22. Mai 2005, 20:59

Hey guys, I invite you to check out this topic on the Miskatonic forum... some Greek readers are pissed off at me..read the whole thing including my answer and give me your thoughts.
<a href='http://www.miskatonic.34sp.com/viewtopic.php?t=1187' target='_blank'>http://www.miskatonic.34sp.com/viewtopic.php?t=1187</a>
Guest_snakeasshole

Beitragvon Jeff Ulmer » 22. Mai 2005, 21:42

Just an FYI that you need to register and have an administrator okay your account in order to read any topics.
<b><a href='http://www.othyrworld.com' target='_blank'>Othyrworld</a> | <a href='http://www.myspace.com/othyrworld' target='_blank'>Othyrworld on MySpace</a> | <a href='http://www.othyrworld.com/sacred_blade' target='_blank'>Sacred Blade</a> | <a href='http://www.myspace.com/129175431' target='_blank'>Sacred Blade on MySpace</a></b>
Jeff Ulmer
Haarsprayrocker

BeitrÀge: 75

Beitragvon Guest_snakeasshole » 23. Mai 2005, 06:40

No chance otherwise? Shit!!!! I would have liked to get some feedback from people on this board!!!!!
Guest_snakeasshole

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 23. Mai 2005, 07:14

Guest_snakeasshole hat geschrieben: No chance otherwise? Shit!!!! I would have liked to get some feedback from people on this board!!!!!

Laurent, and one more tipp: you need to log in in this SACRED METAL-Board to see your "real" name, use an avatar and have a signature.... Have you already registered "officially"?

M.
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

BeitrÀge: 12509

Beitragvon MISKATONIC » 23. Mai 2005, 11:57

Well, Laurent, I'm stepping here to say I don't appreciate you going giving out the URL of our board as it's a private board, and we usually vet everyone who joins to stop spammers and people looking for free mp3 downloads.

And I didn't enter the argument during the topic simply because I felt what you generalised about Greek metal was bullshit and everything the guys said was true. Please, this is a very childish thing to do and I expect better. Just leave it as it is ok....
MISKATONIC
NU-Metaller

BeitrÀge: 5

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 23. Mai 2005, 19:20

What's happening here?
Can somebody explain this to me?

M.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon MISKATONIC » 23. Mai 2005, 20:13

Theres nothing, no problem here, Laurent made a crass generalisation and it's over. He's always welcome on the MISKATONIC board, but he made a mistake thats all by posting this and I'm quite dissapointed by the whole affair...So lets just leave it at that, I'll be deleting the topic anyway this evening.
MISKATONIC
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 23. Mai 2005, 21:23

MISKATONIC hat geschrieben: Theres nothing, no problem here, Laurent made a crass generalisation and it's over. He's always welcome on the MISKATONIC board, but he made a mistake thats all by posting this and I'm quite dissapointed by the whole affair...So lets just leave it at that, I'll be deleting the topic anyway this evening.

But good to see someone from Miskatonic here!
By the way: Are you THE man from Miskatonic? ;)

M.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Irish Coffee » 25. Mai 2005, 13:24

:lol: Mick, he really is...
Odins wilde Krieger aus dem Norden kehren wieder. Abgerissen und zerschlissen, dennoch ungebrochen. Holstein, Deine Helden wollen sich zu Worte melden. Voller Stolz und voller Wut, hier wird gestanden, nicht gekrochen.
Irish Coffee
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1234

Beitragvon MISKATONIC » 25. Mai 2005, 14:57

Yes, you're right, I am.................
MISKATONIC
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 25. Mai 2005, 15:07

MISKATONIC hat geschrieben: Yes, you're right, I am.................

Hehe, then feel free to stay here and feel comfortable among some crazy Metalheads here... ;)

Michael
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Irish Coffee » 25. Mai 2005, 22:35

:D One more of our kind

Anyway, I must say that Laurent expressed his personal feelings on the greek metal stuff and in some cases I can follow these views, like the latest Marauder, the latest Dream Weaver, some others...but there is still so much wonderful music coming from that country, I personally adore Agnes Vein most, I really love to listen to Battleroar, Arpyan Horde, Crush, earlier Marauder...oh....STRIKELIGHT, a hell of a knight...sorry...of an album...ha... :)
Odins wilde Krieger aus dem Norden kehren wieder. Abgerissen und zerschlissen, dennoch ungebrochen. Holstein, Deine Helden wollen sich zu Worte melden. Voller Stolz und voller Wut, hier wird gestanden, nicht gekrochen.
Irish Coffee
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1234

Beitragvon MISKATONIC » 25. Mai 2005, 22:36

Stay here.............damn!! I wish I had time, but I will be calling by every few days, I have our board to oversee as well.... :)
MISKATONIC
NU-Metaller

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum