Overlorde - Return of the Snow Giant

Hier seht ihr Neuigkeiten rund um die Sacred Metal-Page

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 18. März 2009, 10:52

Da swäre doch was für Pure Steel....aber achtung...das sind absolute Nervbacken, die haben mir am KIT den letzten Nerv gekostet. Die Typen sind super net, aber EXTREM pingelig, und wenn ich sage extrem, dann meine ich das auch so... ;)
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Skullview » 18. März 2009, 11:18

Das stimme ich dir sofort zu! Ich denke die wĂĽrden wir auch sofort machen, wenn das Drumherum passt!! Und Musiker sind doch alle irgendwie Nervbacken oder!! :lol:
Die einen mehr, die anderen weniger!!!
Jahres Faves 2012
RAM-Death
Skullview
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Prof » 18. März 2009, 11:32

Skullview hat geschrieben: Das stimme ich dir sofort zu! Ich denke die wĂĽrden wir auch sofort machen, wenn das Drumherum passt!! Und Musiker sind doch alle irgendwie Nervbacken oder!! :lol:
Die einen mehr, die anderen weniger!!!

Alles ist relativ. Kommuniziere mal mit Schauspielern, dann weisst du dass Musiker meistens doch ganz fähige Typen sind. :P
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Schorsch » 23. März 2009, 10:07

Note:

HAIL FORCE RECON!

Its been awhile since we've contacted you, we know. We hope you are all well!

We have some important news that was announced via a Press Release on March 17th. Normally we would have also sent Force Recon this news via a Communique.

However, e-mailing technical issues on March 17th prevented this Press Release from going out to everyone on the contact lists. These issues are being corrected and we can now send it to those who were not contacted the first time.

OVERLORDE PRESS RELEASE: For immediate distribution March 17, 2009
www.overlorde.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ovelorde are happy to announce the return of none other than Bobby 'Leather Lungs' Lucas as their new vocalist! Bobby and the guys are anxious to begin working on material for their follow-up to 'RETURN OF THE SNOW GIANT' which received unanimous critical acclaim in the European and North American metal press.

Bobby is quoted as saying:

"I couldn't be happier about returning to OVERLORDE. Our release, 'RETURN OF THE SNOW GIANT', is some of my best work ever and I plan on giving the next album 110%." I have been through some tough times and battled illness and tragedy in my life over the past 3 years, but I have come through it a much stronger person. I feel better than ever, and my voice is stronger than it's ever been in the 24 years that I've been a vocalist! Mark, John, and Dave are like family to me and it feels like I never left the group. I also want to thank them and the fans for sticking by me and making it all worthwhile! Cheers everyone!!!"

Bobby is also currently fronting one of the top IRON MAIDEN tributes in U.S. called SANCTUARY. For gig dates and where you can see them perform, go to www.ironmaidentribute.com , or myspace.com/ironmaidentribute. You can send Bobby an email at: myspace.com/leatherlungslucas

In other news, Overlorde's contract with Sonic Age Records recently expired. The band thanks Manos, Kostas, and the rest of the label for their faith and support and wishes them the best. Overlorde is now looking for a new label to release their next CD. Any interested labels should contact the band by clicking here.
It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock 'n' roll!
Schorsch
JOHN ARCH

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu AnkĂĽndigung / News